Double Fine Humble Bundle

Double Fine is offering up a Humble Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

It comes with:

Costume Quest

Psychonauts

Stacking

Pay more than the average ($8.29) to get Brutal Legend

Pay $35 or more to Pre-order Broken Age

Pay $70 or more to get a t-shirt.

It's time for me to get these in DRM-free goodness. (Looking at you Costume Quest, and the forever you take for me to load on Steam.)

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Perfectly acted in this pitch video :w00t:

If I wouldn't already have Psychonauts and Brütal Legend (and the Cave, which isn't in the bundle, and Broken Age via Kickstarter) and more than enough to play, I'd go for this. But as things are now, I'll pass... and watch the vid again :D

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Awesome, awesome, awesome, count me in.  :dancing:

Also, Tim Schafer is the greatest.  That guy is just amazing.  

I'm still praying that Psychonauts 2 gets made some day.  Psychonauts, even more so than Beyond Good & Evil, is the most egregious case of a massive rift between the quality of a game (freakin' awesome) and how it sold (criminally poorly).  The milkman conspiracy level is one of the most amazing things ever put in a video game.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I was just playing Psychonauts again last month on my PS2. Got a good ways through it when I tried loading it up again the next day, jumped inside the menu brain I guess you could call it...and nothing. Loading Limbo hell.

This now marks the third time I bought this game, although the the PS2 and PC disk versions were for slightly more than this. :D

Actually $35 sounds about right for what I payed for the PC version when I think about it. My first PS2 crapped out when I bought it if I remember correctly. Oh well.

Psychonauts rule!

Psychonauts_Screenshot.jpg

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I've already got Psychonauts on Steam and Stacking on the PS3 but I pitched in, been wanting to try Brutal Legend for a while and it's nice to have Stacking on the PC, no idea if costume quest is any good though.

Nice bundle. But I didn't pay more than the average as I have already played Brütal Legend on the PS3. I had also bought Psychonauts previously during a sale. Gonna enjoy playing Costume Quest and Stacking though!

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I either already have or am not interested in the various titles, but I want that T-shirt, since I missed out on backing Broken Age beyond the base level game-only tier. Hmmm....

EDIT: Never used Humble Bundle before: it says money can be allocated to Child's Play or the EFF, but I only see one general 'charity' slider. Is it just split evenly between those two?

EDIT2: Never mind, missed that little triangle next to the label.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

If you donate(d) more than the average on the Humble Bundle, it now also comes with the Amnesia Fortnight prototypes for windows.

Fortnight.jpg