Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

there is too much of the same in this thread. Here is some early 90's jazz

That reminded me, that I had a pair of Vaya Con Dios cd's that could use a bit of dusting off. Then I started browsing my old collection, succumbing to a bit of nostalgia. Found a lot of great music which was the latest news at the time and now is "ancient" history ;)

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

http://youtu.be/ErgzObQJMPM

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Okay, here's a question and I hope no one will laugh at me but....

How do I post a video without the video commercial? Most of the videos I have on youtube have stupid ads before you can listen to the song or whatever. So maybe some kind soul will walk me through it? *hopes*

adblock plus plugin, no more ads.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

What I love is that Google/Youtube knows I listen chiefly to blues rock and Italian opera. Yet it persists in showing me adverts for screeching RnB 'artists' who appear to have been inflated with a footpump then spraypainted gold.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• Like 1

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Y0SMitMpk

What an incredible harmony. Goosebumps, ahoy!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy