Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I didn't have cable at the time Arrested Development was originally on the air. The Netflix commercials looked great, so I finally picked up the first 3 seasons on DVD for cheap.

That is one of the greatest shows I have ever seen.

Now back to New Vegas. Just picked up UE for my Xbox. Finally found a new copy since getting my new Xbox. It wont seem the same though not being able to hear Tabitha anywhere, whenever I want.

Here's that other George Michael.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

there is too much of the same in this thread. Here is some early 90's jazz

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Rush ~ Natural Science

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7W0Nm8iHwk

To this day, I think Permanent Waves is Rush's best album, just ahead of A Farewell To Kings, Moving Pictures, and Hemispheres.

rush_-_permanent_waves_harlot.jpg

Here's another track off that album, Jacob's Ladder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnkwhHOjv-4

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

When I saw Serrano's khemri team was going to score:

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Stuck in my head all day.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Okay, here's a question and I hope no one will laugh at me but....

How do I post a video without the video commercial? Most of the videos I have on youtube have stupid ads before you can listen to the song or whatever. So maybe some kind soul will walk me through it? *hopes*