Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

A bit of nostalgia from a time where the 80'es were the real 80'es and not forgotten pages in history books :)

(ELO - Don't bring me down)

http://youtu.be/QFZGXvGGcfw

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For whatever reason, there have been a bunch of Praying Mantises around our machines at work lately. I've never seen them in there before this week. I found out that sound in New Vegas is kind of accurate when I walked on one of them. A few minutes later when I was helping someone with a loader problem, one came wizzing by my head, and landed in a box of parts. Then I noticed a brown one hanging upside down on one of my screens. It eventually went down from there and hung out on the door of my machine. It was there for over 2 hours. I had it. Something's gotta give.

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aCeY8i3Fto

snip

:p

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.