Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKhnlLqdT0

(edit)

So have you guys heard Daft Punk's new album 'Random Access Memory'? It's very different.. Like this for instance.

(video)

Don't know if I like it - some elements are cool, some are a little unexpected from an electronic band.

Hm. That was, uh, odd. Kind of like it, though...doesn't really remind me of their earlier stuff I've listened to, however...Honestly, I liked the upbeat piano / brass bit the most...

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Danish Dancehall .. Me Gusta

How. Do. I. Make. It. Stop?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Danish Dancehall .. Me Gusta

Wash it out with.. oh, maybe this? :shifty:

http://youtu.be/PxygOy3cEMY

You unspeakable ****. Good thing my speakers weren't on.

Actually, strange story, but on Saturday I went into a massive drum n bass mode. Listened to it for 4 hours. Then quit, like my body had acquired enough of some trace element.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You old man..

All right, let's try something a little milder (and different genre) - but still a party tune.

Fortune favors the bald.

Better. Reminds me of the Real Tuesday Weld.

-Elwood Blues

Like their sound, but not choice of song to cover.

Fair point. Try...

NSFW, if you care.

-Elwood Blues

Also, Good Covers Happen to Bad Songs.

(which I should make into a band, if Ros doesn't know anyone who'd like to nab it)

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Damh the Bard, Fith Fath Song.

Edit: Olafur Liljuros, an Icelandic folk song.

Edited by Tsuga C

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I seem to be getting into They Might Be Giants...odd.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Are you sure it's not just the news affecting you?

-Elwood Blues

Are you sure it's not just the news affecting you?

Um...actually, I barely pay attention to news...so, uh, probably not. Someone sent me the Mesopotamians like a year ago and I didn't much care for it at the time. I felt a yearning to listen to it again recently, and now I'm slowly going through all of their albums...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ml9IvpED8

Fitting soundtrack to some of my Civ games (I really should try to avoid the Great War scenarios I keep ending up in)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

https://soundcloud.com/assemblage-23/rise-preview-mix-surveillance

New Assemblage 23 sideproject. The mixing seems kind of off, but I like it.