What are you playing now?

You get a battle tower later in the game. You'll get a personal skill trainer, alchemist, workshop and necromancer (that upgrades your demon). They have all have a quest or two for you wich allows you to upgrade their platforms. You will get personal runners that you can send out, they'll search for gems and herbs for you. Improve their armour and weapons to increase their survivability in the wild. You can also send items in your inventory to a stash in the battle tower, so you don't have to go there just to drop off items.

I was going to pick up Alice: Madness Returns on MS's Games For Windows Live for $49.99.

Then I realized that if I really wanted it, I would have picked it up on Origin whenever they have a sale for $4.99.

Man, there's a lot of games on there who haven't updated their prices in a bit, across many different publishers.

Dragon Age 2 -> $59.99 (I got for $10, it's been lower on Origin)

Hunted: The Demon's Forge -> $49.99 ($15 at EB Games)

The First Templar -> $39.99 ($20 on Steam)

DiRT 3 -> $49.99 ($25 on Steam, $50 for a 3 game pack)

Batman Arkham City (vanilla) -> $49.99 ($30 everywhere else for GOTY)

Resident Evil Op. Raccoon City -> $49.99 ($30 on Steam

Shaun White Skateboarding -> $29.99 ($15 on Uplay)

Alpha Protocol -> $29.99 ($15 everywhere I've seen it)

Fable 3 -> $49.99 (oh wait, they're still charging that everywhere for that one? In that case Fable 1 TLC -> $10. A much better one.)

I guess I should go cut the grass now. :(

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Level 18 in NWN and finally found the professions tab thanks to Keyrock. Currently grinding up Tailoring and Leadership. Whats the point of Leadership?

Leadership gives you exp and you earn astral diamonds and supply crates that may include rare items, particularly for higher level jobs.

I'm lev 4 leadership and on the cusp of hitting lev 7 mailsmithing.  Everything else lev 1.

@Serrano - Which shard are you on and what is your @global so I can add you to my friend list?

It's serrano@serranolegacy and i'm on mindflayer.

Wrapped up the end of Kingdoms of Amalur. Which was strangely enjoyable, but yet having apparently spent a little over 80 hours wandering through it and the dlc.. I have few strong memories of any particular story points. Hm, well the dlc sticks out in memory more then anything else. But the characters and such like seem to have mostly blended together.

Still, I think I can say for about £15, that was worth the money.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I now have one of each class in Path of Exile. Highest is lvl24, so it's not a big achievement. Just checking them all out. Shadow class still my fave ... I like hybrid classes. The Ranger is pretty awesome with the bow tho. The STR-based melee's are ok but 2H and maces are so slow. Plus early on, the run speed penalties for heavy armor/shields sucks....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

dabbling with some league of legends, thinking about re-playing tomb raider, slowly working my way through chrono cross, soon going to try fez, need to start ni no kuni, still have to finish dragons dogma expansion

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Playing Tomb Raider currently. Am enjoying it.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

dabbling with some league of legends, thinking about re-playing tomb raider, slowly working my way through chrono cross, soon going to try fez, need to start ni no kuni, still have to finish dragons dogma expansion

Easy.  Clone yourself.  Clone yourself again...  and again...  and again...  and again.  Play all the games concurrently.  Problem solved.

You're welcome.

;)

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That won't work, however, since it's not like the experiences are shared!

Hive mind, my friend, hive mind.  I thought that feature came standard on all clones?  Hmm, maybe just in my neck of the woods?

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah, I am about 6 or 7 hours in and having a lot of fun with Tomb Raider too.  I think they did a great job with Lara's character.

I'd go so far as to say - if they don't stuff up the end (and I think I'm about 2/3 or 3/4 through) - that its the best one since the original (mind you I stopped playing the games in the series about midway through 3). Its not perfect -

I wish there was a little more historical information when you find the hidden tombs as well as the other bonuses you find in them; but it seems like the only island background you get tomb wise is the story areas you hit. Which I understand, but it'd be neat to get more historical or cultural details from hunting the tombs outside of the critical path

- but it does most of the things it tries well and I really like Lara's character and development like you. I'm not sure how they'd sustain this game model in a second game not so greatly hinged on a pivotal point for her character, but I'd like to see them try.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Plodding along in my Civ V game, managed to kill off three more Civs. Did have a fun job assaulting a city with an artillery unit AND a Frigate in it. Pretty much one shot all my ground units attacking, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I was tempted to buy Tomb Raider but I'll hold back until it's super cheap, the death scenes alone are enough to tempt me (that metal pole through the neck bit made me wince) but I'm not keen on the shallow survivalism aspect and ammo lying around everywhere.

Edited by WDeranged

Great. My level 70 Marauder in Path of Exile is level 1 again. And empty.

Every time I think about going back to try it again, they've reset it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Great. My level 70 Marauder in Path of Exile is level 1 again. And empty.

Every time I think about going back to try it again, they've reset it.

I had this happen a few weeks after release where my account got hacked and all the gear I had was gone and there was some good five links with perfect colors. Takes the wind out of your sails for sure.

Yeah, I am about 6 or 7 hours in and having a lot of fun with Tomb Raider too.  I think they did a great job with Lara's character.

I'd go so far as to say - if they don't stuff up the end (and I think I'm about 2/3 or 3/4 through) - that its the best one since the original (mind you I stopped playing the games in the series about midway through 3). Its not perfect -

I wish there was a little more historical information when you find the hidden tombs as well as the other bonuses you find in them; but it seems like the only island background you get tomb wise is the story areas you hit. Which I understand, but it'd be neat to get more historical or cultural details from hunting the tombs outside of the critical path

- but it does most of the things it tries well and I really like Lara's character and development like you. I'm not sure how they'd sustain this game model in a second game not so greatly hinged on a pivotal point for her character, but I'd like to see them try.

Don't hold your breath for the ending imho.

It's a good game an-sich, but as a Tomb Raider game, I dunno. I'm rather ambivalent towards this one.

Edited by marelooke

Moved on to the Divinity 2 expansion. To say that my characters feels overpowered is an understatement.

I'm also playing Okami (HD) on PS3. The game looks great and the artstyle is absolutely stunning.

Been dabbling a little on and off with Mars War Logs the past few days. Not overlong, but a fair few good ideas even if the low budget hampers it. The opening section within the prison actually has the best feel, and kind of wish they'd spent more time there. The story does seem to meander off a bit once you successfully escape.

The combat is.. interesting. It can be a bright spot, but can also be frikking annoying. The enemy can kill you very, very easily, which means you end up rolling around the screen like a hyped up monkey on crack.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Storm of Zehir and having a blast. I struggled through it a little the first time I played because my PC was useless and all the area transitions between all the tiny maps and battles were killing me. Now, of course, this is not the case, and I invested in a Survival/Spot/Hide character. The party:

Ranger/Rogue/Swashbuckler/Shadow Thief of Amn - basically taking advantage of Swash's Level 1 free Weapon Finesse, then combining Rogue and STA's odd-level backstab upgrades (Rogue gets 1d6 damage at levels 1 & 3, so do STA, so you get one level of each and it's faster, and you get bonus stuff like Doublespeak) - then the main is Ranger for the Overland Map feats. Is a little fragile despite investing in Toughness, but is just as good at stabbing things as a dedicated fighter, especially now with Feint.

Fighter / Dwarven Defender / Weapon Master - a dedicated dwarven axe swinger with toughness, whirlwind attack, and generally built to tank. SOZ I find is the toughest of all NWN1/2 official modules, and having one guy that can take it helps.

Monk / Favoured Soul / Sacred Fist - never play monk so decided to try, though only 1 level in Monk for various benefits then FS & SF for the cleric levels. As I expected is too fragile, and generally gives supporting fire or goes around casting some spells. Probably need to invest in some good stat-buffing trinkets, at the moment when a difficult fight comes up she cowers behind the dwarf continuously healing him while he gets seven swords in the face. 

Wizard / Arcane Scholar / Pale Master - one level of PM for the +2 AC, but still squishy as hell, but I just love em wizards, got to have one. 

Currently in Act 2.

I'm still on Act 1. I have a Stormlord(Cleric) because I've never tried one before. A Ranger/swashbuckler dual wielder. A fighter and a wizard.

Haven't played for a couple of days now, but I do enjoy the game when I play.

I'm playing the "I forgot KOTOR2 was such a pain to mod, and I forget a lot" game.

And probably will be for quite some time now...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Still trying out Neverwinter Online. I have mixed feelings about it ... pick the right class that fits you and the action combat/dungeon zone quests are kind of fun. It's nice you can solo pretty much all main content. But there's also so many little gameplay/interface things that rather annoy me. GUI issues, camera angle issues in combat (get knocked back/trapped against a wall, can't see anything but a giant head/torso in front of you) and lack of camera zoom/control at all in play-mode, lack of variety in gear, (so far) a lack of a sense of spacial grandeur.

Yet it's still combat fun and that kinda keeps me driving forward.

But I think for me, for solo aRPG type gameplay, I still prefer something more in the mold of Diablo/Path of Exile/Torchlight/whatever. Or even WoW.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts