I don't know about anyone else but I was looking more towards a game (kotor3) that had a new PC. I thought it would be good to have a sort of training in the beginning involving you playing as the two previous PCs, or having one of them as your master. As well I think it would be amazing if when you were to play as Revan and The Exile, shortly after you finished learning how to play, that a NPC would ask you about your "exploits", these being those of Revan and The Exile.  That way your game would be a perfect match to both of your other games. Kind of like carrying over your kotOR 1 and 2 characters. similarly to that of how they subtly ask you in The SIth Lords whether Revan was a man or woman

• Like 3

IM a strong believer in Kotor so yeah....

"But since Disney shut down LucasArts it'd be best if they start a whole new story in the Old Republic era."

disney didnt shut down lucas Arts they just bought it.

I wouldn't say so for sure... with enough people we could rally a kotor 3. they could even (though kind of stupid) claim TOR was just a vision into the future.

Edited by Levimowrer
  • Like 1

I think that we should be able to see a little more character customization In the new one I would go so far as to be able to take a picture of your face and have it put in to the game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm game. If it would be based later, then it could be called kotor. Otherwise, i'd love to see a game based during the Exar Kun war, or possibly earlier still. That would be cool, especially considering that the old republic era is my favourite part of the star wars history. LucasArts shoul make a film, possibly a trilogy or two, based in this era.

TOR killed the lore for me. It was fun going through such a rich story in KOTOR 2 with the Jedi Exile just to have the canon ruined (Exile made a definitive gender... female) as well as that horrible death the Jedi Exile got. 

Do any of you remember the discussions we had years ago about the possibilities for Revan's journey into the unknown as well as what the Exile would do? Well all of that is gone now. 

If KOTOR 3 rolled around, I'd call it Knights of the Old Republic: [insert conflict here] instead of KOTOR 3. I would like to play a game set earlier or later than the KOTOR/TOR games but not one that is set in-between KOTOR 2 and TOR, since that lore is absolutely ruined for me. 

• 1 month later...

• well i think there should be a star wars kotor 3 even more now knowing that the new xbox is coming and there is still so many fans wanting it or even a remake of 1 and 2 ppl keep posting and we just might be heard and just think of the dlc u could get for it

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If there is one thing i hope kotor 3 has is that it has the ability to choose any race in the star wars universe. I don't know about others but i think playing as a wookiee with in-game impact would be awsome. I heard that since disney sold the rights to star wars games to EA, EA expressed interest in the game but would like to get a third party involved. (Obsidian that's your que)

• Like 1

If producers have felt able to ignore community desire for K3 for eight years, what makes you think trying to whip up the remnants of a community that exist at this point will work?

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...

If producers have felt able to ignore community desire for K3 for eight years, what makes you think trying to whip up the remnants of a community that exist at this point will work?

because since Disney bought star wars they have been going though all star wars games and I mean all so now is the best time as well since the new xbox is coming out

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to see another battlefront game as well as another kotor game.  TOR pretty much was kotor 3

I'd love to see another single player kotor as well but in all honesty it doesn't have to be kotor if it makes any sense. I want a rpg with a good story set in the star wars universe. One that is as good as kotor 1 & 2 was. 

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see another battlefront game as well as another kotor game.  TOR pretty much was kotor 3

I'd love to see another single player kotor as well but in all honesty it doesn't have to be kotor if it makes any sense. I want a rpg with a good story set in the star wars universe. One that is as good as kotor 1 & 2 was. 

While I would love to see one as good as Kotor 1 and 2, that is pretty hard- the stories were great (though 2 had so many bugs i wanted to rip out my hair in places), I would settle for something that was "close" but not on the level as the Kotors- but if a new one did come out I would buy it, no matter if it was before TOR, After TOR, bfore or after the Kotors, etc- they were my favorite games growing up (got Kotor at 11), and while Kotor 2 frustrated me (didnt know of a difficulty setting but it was set to hard)- I loved it! Something that is close to the Kotors taht doesnt take 20 years to develop would make my decade.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, they contacted us... but both me and Zbyl give them very little chance of actually succeeding...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee