The funny things thread

Rosbjerg

What mode of transportation can't be improved by a jet engine?  Why I bet if gasoline was cheap, even kids tricycles would come with a jet engine strapped to them.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Did at least prompt me to read up on jet fuel, was going to try to correct Amentep on gasoline being different from jet fuel. For the most part, it's close, so I apologize :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well I should have said "jet fuel", really.

Isn't Jet A similar to Kerosene while Jet B is similar to gasoline?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Jet B is 70/30 Kerosene/Gasoline, I guess A is 50/50.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I thought this was pretty funny..

"How To Uninstall McAfee Antivirus"

I guess it's funnier if you've ever used McAfee Anti-virus.

Edited by Rosbjerg
A buckload of Profanity. Search for the title in youtube to watch it.
  • Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I wonder what one for Kaspersky would be like

Apparently John McAffee lives in the world of "Saints Row"... :lol:

Could we option his recent life story as a movie? Or maybe a game?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He's not in jail, from what I can tell.  Last I'd heard he'd been deported to the US though and is living in Portland.

And he's supposedly working on an autobiography...

782873990.gif

Reminds me of RVP vs Blackburn, and now I am sad.

Mexico's defense.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hehe, Epic Rap Battles are whistleblowers and they did'nt even know it! :D

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Some of those were.. incredibly painful to listen to.

I'm not sure if it's just the dialogue making it even worse, or the delivery of that dialogue...

"I have to stay alive and write this article before I die..."

"hug me if I'm dying..and vice versa.."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Today I realised that in every way except being French, I am becoming Renee, from Allo Allo.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.