The funny things thread

Rosbjerg

The typos just add to the fear factor.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He probably can't count to 3 either :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I just watched Snakes on a Plane. Laughed. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...And that was how I killed my family's dog with a shoe.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

140813.jpg

Welcome to Glasgow. Best headline ever.

This should be the strapline for convicing the English to retain Scotland as part of the UK.

-Elwood Blues

I have to admit, I can normally take or leave Russel Brand. Sometimes he can be amusing but othertimes he just leaves me cold.

But this time around.. it's quite entertaining.

During an interview on american tv (Morning Joe) he does the standard joke around to a point. Then he begins to get annoyed that they're pretending they can't understand him, getting his name wrong, and referring to him as "he" as if he wasn't in the same room as they were.. At about the 5:30 mark he promptly takes over the show and presents how professionals should be acting.

http://youtu.be/jKti4DkqXJs

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Where did he show them how professionals should act, again ? Funny tantrum, I suppose.

For more fun, the reddit thread on this is actually funny. People fawning over his British intelligence and vocabulary - http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1gk9gd/russell_brand_hilariously_embarrases_morning_show/

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra