obyknven

Places to Visit in Summer

Summer trip planned- let the planning begin...

I want visit similar place in Europe, where i never been yet. 

Spain? Greece?  Italy?  Please, give advice to me.

Edited by LadyCrimson
Video embed removed. Bikini babes are one thing, but that had bits too R rated for this fora

Best Korea might be right up your alley.

• Like 1

"Take your child murderin' god and shove his him up his own ass."-Volorun

"...the vote of a black redhead disabled homosexual transsexual Jew should probably be worth the same as at least a hundred white heterosexual Christians."-Rostere

"i can think of many women i would gladly sleep with, but not a single one that i would want as a girlfriend/wife... neither real nor fictional."-teknoman2

"I'm all for killing dogs in film." - algroth

"Iselmyr is the one who did GOMAD... Aloth is lactose intolerant" -ShadySands

Actually possible:

http://www.koryogroup.com/

Just make sure if you go with a friend you bring a small whiteboard and dry erase marker, your hotel room will be bugged. 

Joking aside, might I suggest the south of France? Sure, Nice is a bit too easy, but it's easy for a good reason. I've been all over, but I haven't seen oceans as blue or beaches as sunny as that.

Edited by Agiel

"Turned wrong way round, the relentless unforeseen was what we schoolchildren studied as 'History,' harmless history, where everything unexpected in its own time is chronicled on the page as inevitable. The terror of the unforeseen is what the science of history hides, turning a disaster into an epic.”

-Philip Roth, The Plot Against America

"Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them."

-James Fallows

Edited by LadyCrimson, Today, 02:07 AM.

Video embed removed. Bikini babes are one thing, but that had bits too R rated for this fora

Oh shoot.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You're surprised?

This is the forum that once had a picture of a piece of paper removed, because it was folded in a such a way as to visually represent a couple copulating.

Imagine how many children's eyes and minds that could have been hurt by such a piece of paper!!

I probably should have posted that tidbit in the "Political correctness gone wild" thread instead.. hmm.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Now I'm curious what the image was :(

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Edited by LadyCrimson, Today, 02:07 AM.

Oh shoot.

I forgot about 'Murican phobia of boobs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/9892895/Oscars-2013-women-have-boobs-America.-Get-over-it.html

Too sexist and Puritan on my sight, do want avoid countries like this in my summer trip.

Russian tourists visit Erbil Kurdistan.

http://youtu.be/rfwMQIcCvQA

http://youtu.be/UYuBHt73XRk

Nothing do there. Drink vodka with Russian girls i can at home.

You're surprised?

This is the forum that once had a picture of a piece of paper removed, because it was folded in a such a way as to visually represent a couple copulating.

Imagine how many children's eyes and minds that could have been hurt by such a piece of paper!!

I probably should have posted that tidbit in the "Political correctness gone wild" thread instead.. hmm.

Yeah it's a bit ironic that they have 3 Danes enforcing it when you think about it.. I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law.. I merely enforce it! But what can you do?

So visit Sweden Oby, it'll be right up your alley.

Fortune favors the bald.

For someone who knows so much about the inner workings of The Evil Empire and its homogeneous, unthinking drones who are absolutely devoted to The Cause, how is it you haven't ever seen a single American celebrity gossip magazine, sports magazine, or beer commercial, or reality TV show? Have you ever heard of "mardi gras," "college" or "spring break"? It would appear not. Or rather, you would normally use those as an insult about americans' intelligence or values in another thread, but so long as an american says "right" you've got no alternative but to say "left," no?
  • Like 1

For someone who knows so much about the inner workings of The Evil Empire and its homogeneous, unthinking drones who are absolutely devoted to The Cause, how is it you haven't ever seen a single American celebrity gossip magazine, sports magazine, or beer commercial, or reality TV show? Have you ever heard of "mardi gras," "college" or "spring break"? It would appear not. Or rather, you would normally use those as an insult about americans' intelligence or values in another thread, but so long as an american says "right" you've got no alternative but to say "left," no?

To be fair, I think the "American fear of boobs" is really an "American fear that impressionable minds will be irreparably damaged by the sight of a boob."

Also, since this thread has become boob focused, I couldn't help but think of this other thread...

lol.jpg

You people and your comments to oby are pretty funny, so maybe he does know!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It is the Russian way.

"Take your child murderin' god and shove his him up his own ass."-Volorun

"...the vote of a black redhead disabled homosexual transsexual Jew should probably be worth the same as at least a hundred white heterosexual Christians."-Rostere

"i can think of many women i would gladly sleep with, but not a single one that i would want as a girlfriend/wife... neither real nor fictional."-teknoman2

"I'm all for killing dogs in film." - algroth

"Iselmyr is the one who did GOMAD... Aloth is lactose intolerant" -ShadySands

Yeah it's a bit ironic that they have 3 Danes enforcing it when you think about it.. I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law.. I merely enforce it! But what can you do?

Hah! One of the biggest news stories over here in the last week is this about tender Danish sensibilities being offended by large erect phalluses in poor provincial Nyoo Zillund.

Which is a wonderful place to visit for a summer holiday, even if our summer has just finished and we aren't in Europe.

Hah! One of the biggest news stories over here in the last week is this about tender Danish sensibilities being offended by large erect phalluses in poor provincial Nyoo Zillund.

Which is a wonderful place to visit for a summer holiday, even if our summer has just finished and we aren't in Europe.

She's from the Danish People's Party (DF) they don't count.. They hate everything not draped in the Danish flag - and especially if it involves people with skin darker than theirs.

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't personally care about bikini babes, but the bald guy in the 2nd video is pretty hot. They needed to show him more. :dancing:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bulgaria, Golden sands.

http://youtu.be/WRjzuIqAu9Y

P.S:

I don't personally care about bikini babes, but the bald guy in the 2nd video is pretty hot. They needed to show him more. :dancing:

This guy is cameraman.

[ link removed ]     :dancing:

Edited by LadyCrimson

This guy is cameraman.

:dancing:

I was expecting some beefcake pic of the bald guy but I was a bit disappointed. ;)

Sadly, I think that pic was just a bit too "cheeky" for even a non-embedded link. Dem pesky rules.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts