Places to Visit in Summer

obyknven

Summer trip planned- let the planning begin...

I want visit similar place in Europe, where i never been yet. 

Spain? Greece?  Italy?  Please, give advice to me.

Edited by LadyCrimson
Video embed removed. Bikini babes are one thing, but that had bits too R rated for this fora

Best Korea might be right up your alley.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Actually possible:

http://www.koryogroup.com/

Just make sure if you go with a friend you bring a small whiteboard and dry erase marker, your hotel room will be bugged. 

Joking aside, might I suggest the south of France? Sure, Nice is a bit too easy, but it's easy for a good reason. I've been all over, but I haven't seen oceans as blue or beaches as sunny as that.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

You're surprised?

This is the forum that once had a picture of a piece of paper removed, because it was folded in a such a way as to visually represent a couple copulating.

Imagine how many children's eyes and minds that could have been hurt by such a piece of paper!!

I probably should have posted that tidbit in the "Political correctness gone wild" thread instead.. hmm.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Edited by LadyCrimson, Today, 02:07 AM.

Video embed removed. Bikini babes are one thing, but that had bits too R rated for this fora

Oh shoot.

I forgot about 'Murican phobia of boobs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/9892895/Oscars-2013-women-have-boobs-America.-Get-over-it.html

Too sexist and Puritan on my sight, do want avoid countries like this in my summer trip.

Russian tourists visit Erbil Kurdistan.

http://youtu.be/rfwMQIcCvQA

http://youtu.be/UYuBHt73XRk

Nothing do there. Drink vodka with Russian girls i can at home.

You're surprised?

This is the forum that once had a picture of a piece of paper removed, because it was folded in a such a way as to visually represent a couple copulating.

Imagine how many children's eyes and minds that could have been hurt by such a piece of paper!!

I probably should have posted that tidbit in the "Political correctness gone wild" thread instead.. hmm.

Yeah it's a bit ironic that they have 3 Danes enforcing it when you think about it.. I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law.. I merely enforce it! But what can you do?

So visit Sweden Oby, it'll be right up your alley.

Fortune favors the bald.

For someone who knows so much about the inner workings of The Evil Empire and its homogeneous, unthinking drones who are absolutely devoted to The Cause, how is it you haven't ever seen a single American celebrity gossip magazine, sports magazine, or beer commercial, or reality TV show? Have you ever heard of "mardi gras," "college" or "spring break"? It would appear not. Or rather, you would normally use those as an insult about americans' intelligence or values in another thread, but so long as an american says "right" you've got no alternative but to say "left," no?
  • Like 1

For someone who knows so much about the inner workings of The Evil Empire and its homogeneous, unthinking drones who are absolutely devoted to The Cause, how is it you haven't ever seen a single American celebrity gossip magazine, sports magazine, or beer commercial, or reality TV show? Have you ever heard of "mardi gras," "college" or "spring break"? It would appear not. Or rather, you would normally use those as an insult about americans' intelligence or values in another thread, but so long as an american says "right" you've got no alternative but to say "left," no?

To be fair, I think the "American fear of boobs" is really an "American fear that impressionable minds will be irreparably damaged by the sight of a boob."

Also, since this thread has become boob focused, I couldn't help but think of this other thread...

lol.jpg

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

You people and your comments to oby are pretty funny, so maybe he does know!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It is the Russian way.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah it's a bit ironic that they have 3 Danes enforcing it when you think about it.. I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law.. I merely enforce it! But what can you do?

Hah! One of the biggest news stories over here in the last week is this about tender Danish sensibilities being offended by large erect phalluses in poor provincial Nyoo Zillund.

Which is a wonderful place to visit for a summer holiday, even if our summer has just finished and we aren't in Europe.

Hah! One of the biggest news stories over here in the last week is this about tender Danish sensibilities being offended by large erect phalluses in poor provincial Nyoo Zillund.

Which is a wonderful place to visit for a summer holiday, even if our summer has just finished and we aren't in Europe.

She's from the Danish People's Party (DF) they don't count.. They hate everything not draped in the Danish flag - and especially if it involves people with skin darker than theirs.

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't personally care about bikini babes, but the bald guy in the 2nd video is pretty hot. They needed to show him more. :dancing:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 3 weeks later...

I don't personally care about bikini babes, but the bald guy in the 2nd video is pretty hot. They needed to show him more. :dancing:

This guy is cameraman.

:dancing:

I was expecting some beefcake pic of the bald guy but I was a bit disappointed. ;)

Sadly, I think that pic was just a bit too "cheeky" for even a non-embedded link. Dem pesky rules.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 3 months later...