Will interactions have cutscenes or just dialogue windows?

If I had to guess, he hates them because they can be interpreted 7 different ways and always end up offending rather than just meaning what they mean.

Like that one. If you literally can't stand the fact that there are words to read in front of you on the screen -- if that bothers you, in and of itself, then you really probably should not play this game.

Yet, people interpret it as "OMG, so if reading isn't like, our all-time favorite thing, you're telling us not to play this game? What a snob!"

No. Literally, if you do not like reading, as opposed to disliking reading -- not 17 paragraphs every second, just, the act of reading things to discern stuff -- then you're probably not going to enjoy a game that uses text to drive a huge narrative throughout.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Yet, people interpret it as "OMG, so if reading isn't like, our all-time favorite thing, you're telling us not to play this game? What a snob!"

I disagree with this mentality. All games aren't made for everyone as we all have diferent tastes, contrary to AAA wishes. I would appreciate if devs were more forthcoming and said to me, "this game isn't made for people like you, find another one" It would save us all a lot of trouble and many negative feelings down the road.

• Like 1