How long should in-game backer perks remain exclusive?

How long should in-game backer perks remain exclusive?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How long should in-game backer perks remain exclusive?

• < Six Months
    • > Six Months
    • Perpetually

Ah. I haven't played WoW in 2-3 years or more, I can't recall. Guess that's something they implemented much later to make the pets more interesting/retain interest in the game or whatever. It wasn't part of the original concept/what people expected and paid for when they bought the CE, originally.

And...is Blizz actually charging $600 for the mounts, or is that 3rd party prices for people selling the "points" to others? I can't imagine even Blizzard would charge that much for a mount, even if it's a cool one you can take into a combat pit or whatever. If they are, that's just....stupid.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Unfortunately, I was one of the slacker backers and would love to upgrade to the collector box, but I understand why some KS backers wouldn't like that. Don't really care about In-Game stuff.  Oh well, life's not fair. I was in time for T:ToN though!  :grin: 

Edited by spudud