So I donated mucho pesos to this project (through the Codex) with the understanding that I would be receiving a MCA avatar as a reward.

Well?

Does the M stand for Miscreant? Maybe the C really means Con-man. Maybe the A means A#$h%#e.

Where's my avatar MCA? Why have you betrayed me and the rest of the codex? Why are you so bad at Arcanum?

I demand answers!

Codex Explorer

It'll come with the Pledge Site. In one of the latest update they apologized for how slow it was coming along but that it is due to the fact they only have one person to redo the whole Obsidian web site, plus the Project Eternity reward system. The badges and avatars come with that pledge site. So, be patient friend, it's coming!

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

It'll come with the Pledge Site. In one of the latest update they apologized for how slow it was coming along but that it is due to the fact they only have one person to redo the whole Obsidian web site, plus the Project Eternity reward system. The badges and avatars come with that pledge site. So, be patient friend, it's coming!

Mist Devil, after this I feel kinda bad about my probably not all-encompassingly-friendly reply to oldmanpaco... I am humbled :unsure:

I'd just like to point out that Avellone (and others) have to sign, by my count, 2557 games/posters/books as part of the pledge rewards. Let the man rest his freaky-looking hands.

He can rest his freaky-looking hands when he's DEAD... TIRED from signing all those games/posters/books!

8)

• Like 3

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chuckled abit myself.

For the Signing crew might i suggest some stretching exercises, and a bout of Ibuprofen before you take on 

the mamoth task of signing.

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day...

Set a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life...