The next update should be up very soon. We had difficulties with video compression tonight. I apologize for the delay.

APOLOGY, UN-... ... ... ... ... -DOUBTEDLY ACCEPTED!

The fact that you're having to put up with even more stuff, for longer than usual, just to get the video up, and you didn't just ragequit and go home for the night to keep your sanity is quite possibly one of the most appreciated gestures you can make.

It is WE who apologize... for... the blood-itching NEED for new updates. Which... you guys inflicted upon us, by being awesome. So... yes, we've made a circle. Apology: accepted! ^_^

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

The next update should be up very soon. We had difficulties with video compression tonight. I apologize for the delay.

It's ok. But, can you finish the video/update earlier on a further occasion? Or just post it on the next day?

I basically stayed up the entire night over here in the middle of europe. And the waiting isn't fun if I could have just as well slept through the night. Just take your international fans into consideration, if possible. :)

Most of the updates are usually out before ~20 minutes from now, so it's not exactly like it's 'late' or anything.

?

In my experience more like 1-3 hours ago.

Edited by C2B

It's ok. But, can you finish the video/update earlier on a further occasion? Or just post it on the next day?

I basically stayed up the entire night over here in the middle of europe. And the waiting isn't fun if I could have just as well slept through the night. Just take your international fans into consideration, if possible. :)

Post it on the next day? That's madness. But yeah, late is a little better than hold stuff to the next day.

If they had posted it the next day, that wouldn't change the fact that you had already stayed up so late.

I'm sure if they knew, 24 hours ago, that they were going to have trouble with it, they would've reacted accordingly.

Just be thankful for what you have. You know, there are plenty of game fans in other forums who go simply go update-less until the game comes out, and then they have to guess as to how good it is, and cross-reference game-review magazines. u_u...

NOW EAT YOUR PEAS!

/jest

Edited by Lephys
  • Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

If they had posted it the next day, that wouldn't change the fact that you had already stayed up so late.

I'm sure if they knew, 24 hours ago, that they were going to have trouble with it, they would've reacted accordingly.

Just be thankful for what you have. You know, there are plenty of game fans in other forums who go simply go update-less until the game comes out, and then they have to guess as to how good it is, and cross-reference game-review magazines. u_u...

NOW EAT YOUR PEAS!

/jest

Naturally I meant, posting it on the next day after informing people about it. (If they're still working on the video itself).

Most of the updates are usually out before ~20 minutes from now, so it's not exactly like it's 'late' or anything.

?

In my experience more like 1-3 hours ago.

Ah yeah you're right. Normally about now is when I check if the update is up, as I am usually busy when they come out.

yeah seriously...it's ok it happens dudes. no worries. the obsidian guys could have been going home by now so ....thanks for staying and updating us.

Oh, that in any case. Thanks. :)

Just for future consideration.