Question about Slacker Backer

I am on the fence about the slacker backer donation and am wondering if the in game item that the kickstarter edition gets is in the slacker backer edition? If so then I would gladly donate however I do not want to pay more for a seemingly incomplete thing.

I want to add to the above question...since I purchased the slacker backer (all I did is pay through pay pal for slacker backer), how will I get the game when it is released ...I am a little confused about that.

You should have received an email with a receipt number; I assume the number will be used as proof of purchase.

You should have received an email with a receipt number; I assume the number will be used as proof of purchase.

*Nod nod*. You should simply be able to verify your purchase, and the amount of the purchase, when the backer site goes live (which should be extremely soon, we are told, as they are working on it as fast as they can).

I'm sure we'll have all the details as soon as the backer site is finished, 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I am on the fence about the slacker backer donation and am wondering if the in game item that the kickstarter edition gets is in the slacker backer edition? If so then I would gladly donate however I do not want to pay more for a seemingly incomplete thing.

You will get the extra items that were offered in the $20/$25 dollar tier levels for a limited time via Slacker Backer.

• Like 2

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

You will get the extra items that were offered in the $20/$25 dollar tier levels for a limited time via Slacker Backer.

I'm so glad for this! I missed the original Kickstarter window, then didn't realize there was still a way to get the benefits. I'm really looking forward to the game. :]

I'm glad to hear this and looking forward to the backer store/site.  I backed Wasteland 2 and most recently Torment and would certainly have backed you on Kickstarter if I'd heard about the campaign.

This renaissance of the best old-style RPGs it incredibly exiting.  I doubt that anything can change the really bad mindset and lack of taste of the major publishers, but it's looking like crowd funding may have a major influence on both producing games that folks like me want to play and allowing game developers to work on projects they can be excited about.

• Like 1