IGN asks which RPGs we are most looking forward too

Project: Eternity bar none, although I've backed a number of games.

This is easily my favorite kickstarter so far. Everyone seemed so unexcited - for lack of a better word -, "here, we have some ideas for an oldschool game, but we've also identified several problems with those and will try to improve on that. Thanks for your money!", then they set to work and did a pretty good job of keeping the community informed. The stretch goal showed they had thought well about what they want to do and kept it all modular. Possibly the only complaint I have is we still haven't seen any footage.

After that, I'm curious about Might&Magic X, because it's sort of bold to make a step based game in this day and age.

*way up here in the clouds* ... Project Eternity

*on a mountaintop* ... Divinity:Original Sin, Grim Dawn (aRPG)

*down here on the ground* ... so far, everything else. Certainly a lot of maybes, that I might buy and try upon release and who knows, could end up as faves. But initially without high personal expectations. Altho, I feel like I should be more excited for more titles ... perhaps it's just because I'm a grumpy ol' woman now. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Altho, I feel like I should be more excited for more titles ... perhaps it's just because I'm a grumpy ol' woman now. ;)

Instead of grumpy and old I reassure myself that I'm just discerning ;)

It also occured to me that of all the titles I'm excited about, not one is an AAA game.

I was registered, but had to log in using an email I stopped using 7 years ago.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Who cares about an IGN poll? IGN will probably bash the games because they won't be cinematic trainwrecks that throw good writing away for explosions and ****.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Who cares about an IGN poll? IGN will probably bash the games because they won't be cinematic trainwrecks that throw good writing away for explosions and ****.

Only if their overlEArds tall them to

Legionnaire of the Obsidian Order

*on a mountaintop* ... Divinity:Original Sin, Grim Dawn (aRPG)

I didn't know about this one until today and it looks really fantastic.  When I showed it to my wife she immediately pledged for a 2 pack, so I know what I'll be doing when that one comes out :)