Can't wait to see more of the environmental artwork, and to see them in motion! I'm very pleased that the art team seems to have embraced a full color palette, rather than the drab monochromatic games that embrace brown and grey in an attempt to look 'realistic'. It was one of the things I loved about the Witcher 2, and Baldur's Gate 2 for that matter.

While I'm pleased to see that prerendered backgrounds are making a comeback (and they look gorgeous), I have but one concern; can we expect to see multiple camera angles in certain spots, since you are using fully 3D polygon character models (to my knowledge)? It would be neat, for instance, if you incorporated those still-frame environmental puzzles as shown, but instead of switching to a sketch that represents it (like in days of yore), you simply switch to a lower, and more dramatic camera angle. Also, it would be nice to have screens that show the sky. I know it sounds really nitpicky, but one of my few complaints with the IE games was that you never got to see the sky apart from cutscenes:(

In any case, this looks great, and I can't wait to see the next update! 

How come there's only four members at the bridge?? Its supposed to be six membered party based...... or did the two guys fell off the bridge while making the jump cause the got a lower number in their dice rolls??? I mean does this kind of things can happen at the game... or is just a drawing thats it??

How come there's only four members at the bridge?? Its supposed to be six membered party based...... or did the two guys fell off the bridge while making the jump cause the got a lower number in their dice rolls??? I mean does this kind of things can happen at the game... or is just a drawing thats it??

If this screenshot is from early in the game, you may not have access to more than 4 party members yet.

Ehh... this can't be a serious post.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Because... during the cold, harsh winter, food was scarce, and the group was forced to eat Robin's minstrels...

And there was much rejoicing... "Yayyyyyyyy..."

• Like 3

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u