Enhance the whole game?

To be fair, I think you are reading that a bit over literally - I'm fairly sure they stated that any money between £3million and £4million would go into enhancing anyway, which isn't really anything specific -  it's not like they would use that money in any way *not* enhancing the game.  A scenario where they made $3999999 and go "sorry about that, we just can't use that $999999 for enhancing the game, I guess we can't use it at all" would be a bit bizarre.

• Like 2

The specific things mentioned in the 4m stretch goal might not have been put in though. Live Orchestra, dev in game commentary, making Chris play Arcanum. The live orchestra music was the big one for me, I'm looking forward to some quality music in PE.

Before that, they were going with a reanimated orchestra, with the conductor being a Necromancer. 8)
  • Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Pretty certain they said in an interview that they wouldn't be able to add any extra content after 3.5million and everything after that would just be spent on polish. So yeah, don't take stretch goals so literally.

Edited by Bhazor

The specific things mentioned in the 4m stretch goal might not have been put in though. Live Orchestra, dev in game commentary, making Chris play Arcanum. The live orchestra music was the big one for me, I'm looking forward to some quality music in PE.

Before that, they were going with a reanimated orchestra, with the conductor being a Necromancer. 8)

Jokes aside, they were probably gonna just have some musicians create some music on the computer as opposed to actually recording music being played at a studio or something. So there would be a difference in quality.

Jokes aside, they were probably gonna just have some musicians create some music on the computer as opposed to actually recording music being played at a studio or something. So there would be a difference in quality.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to mock you or make a point or anything. Just spreadin' the humor. 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u