Haven't gotten any notices about fulfillment yet?

I haven't been following things too closely, but since I paid in for the highest digital-only tier, I'm wondering whether there was some news that I missed.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

That's good to know.  I figured it was just taking some time, and I since none of my rewards will kick in until the game is actually in a playable state, there's hardly a rush.

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing yet. Just standing by for more information.

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny, chaos will be sown by their passage," so sayeth the wise Alaundo.

768543sarevokred1.jpg

• 2 months later...

The original expectations set was something like the end of December beginning of January. We're now almost in July with the last official update on this in March, which at the time lead me to believe that the fulfillment site would be up soon. I'd generally be totally cool with the fulfillment site not being up for quite some time yet, however expectations were set, have not been met, and silence is all that I've seen on it, and that's kinda not cool. An official update in regards to this would be nice, and I'm ok if for some reason the fulfillment site has been pushed back, just please let us know and try to avoid setting expectations that won't be met in the future.

Edited by Valsuelm
  • Like 1

I hope paypal isn't issue withholding creation of fulfillment site. I can't help but worry about it, since I've read that article about "Skullgirls" in April, or May. And though I may sound ungrateful I have to say that my growing paranoia is kinda Obsidian's fault, because of that "silence" Valsuelm mentioned. I so much want to upgrade my physical tier :(

And yes, I'm writing it down despite promise given by Darren in the last update.

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones." - Ross Scott

It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care.

All right. I was wondering what was going on and decided to check in. Fortunately I'm at a vanilla tier with no add-ons so I don't have to worry about remembering additional math. 

I'm pretty patient when it comes to these things, having worked Web project backends myself, but this is still a little... 

I can't imagine it would cost very much to outsource the survey, honestly, given what Obs got from the KS? That would take time/pressure off. 

At least we're still getting development updates so I know they haven't run off with our money completely.  :ninja:  (I kid.)

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)