What you did today

Gorth

I scored 14 on the color test. What I can't see and what wasn't part of the test is white-yellow shades, I couldn't see shades of yellow on a white background if my live depended on it.

colortest_zpsee9d8ec5.jpg

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

So I had to do the bars. My script blocker killed my attempt to post though.

I got 7. I knew some of them didn't look like they should be adjacant but I coudn't figure out where to substitute. I bet I could do better if I had used longer than my patience allowed.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Still listening to BB King vids while hubby naps.

Also, for comparison, here's the 0 score look. Which if I stare at long enough, still starts to look not so perfect. Monitors...

colortest.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When the Ontario Grits first took power, Attorney-General Michael Bryant decided to clean up the jury list. I got a thing in the mail, filled it out, and sent it in (it's a crime not to.) Not even a month later, I'm summoned. I get there, I noticed a good chunk of my fellow political youth group members who were of age, and a former higher profile local Dipper. We had a good laugh about the Grits punishing everyone who doesn't vote for them. It turns out, the guy being charged decided to just put his fate in the hands of the judges instead.

About a month later, I got that same thing in the mail to fill out again. Harassment as far as I was concerned. I moved shortly there after anyways. Never got called back since.

Funny conclusion to that story: Michael Bryant was "celebrating" his anniversary, when he ran down some guy on his bike and killed him. Got no time. Apparently, the guy on the bike was the aggressor, against a car. That apparently made it okay to kill him. Like OJ, he wrote a book about it.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I'm still surprised it didn't disintegrate in my hands, along with my face.. 

Here is a pic of normal rifle stick powder:

And here is a pic of said '' I'll blow your goddamn head off!'' faulty powder:

Has it been moved or exposed to excessive vibration? Or was it just extremely old and breaking down? Rifle power, handled and stored properly, is usually good for at least 30 years.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I'm still surprised it didn't disintegrate in my hands, along with my face.. 

Here is a pic of normal rifle stick powder:

And here is a pic of said '' I'll blow your goddamn head off!'' faulty powder:

Has it been moved or exposed to excessive vibration? Or was it just extremely old and breaking down? Rifle power, handled and stored properly, is usually good for at least 30 years.

Neither, I just bought it from the shop, must have been a production problem in the powder plant. [smartass] Anyway, rifle powder can be stored for ages, BUT, you have to turn the powder can at least once every 6 months or the components will slowly segregate, especially with two base powders. [/smartass]

Just FYI if you are using a TN panel LCD you wont be able to get a perfect score on the color test, because your screen can only reproduce ~262K colors instead of 14.3 million that a VA or IPS screen (or CRT) can :p

Edited by Sensuki

The lone time (knock on wood) I received a jury summons I was selected to be a jury member. It was a mind numbing case of a trucker sueing a repair shop over bunk workmanship. Also, one of my pet peeves is when your in a group activity and things are about to wrap up, when some lone dumbass in the group has five more questions. Jurys are rife with that.

That's a good case here in the boondocks. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Saw some Nat. Geo. film "The Last Lions" (African lions) - it was great, if a bit edit-heavy to create a cohesive story, but meh who cares. It's main aim was to inspire "us", I guess, about how few may be left now (maybe only 20k). And on that level it works. Majestic, and a couple spots of nature-can-be-cruel heart-breaking stuff.  ;(

Time to watch something a bit cheerier before I go to sleep.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The lone time (knock on wood) I received a jury summons I was selected to be a jury member. It was a mind numbing case of a trucker sueing a repair shop over bunk workmanship. Also, one of my pet peeves is when your in a group activity and things are about to wrap up, when some lone dumbass in the group has five more questions. Jurys are rife with that.

I would caution against calling them a dumbass. I'd say they were resisting groupthink.

EDIT:

Up betimes, and into the garden with a bowl of porridge.

level teaspoon molasses

Butter as for two slices of toast

A thinkly sliced apple

porridge oatmeal

Put the butter in a small nonstick saucepan, and melt the molasses into it. Allow this to form a kind of toffee.

Add the sliced apple and cook until it softens

Add hot/boiling water

Add oatmeal

According to my calculations this is less sugar and fat than two slices of toast and jam, and considerably more filling and delicious.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I would caution against calling them a dumbass. I'd say they were resisting groupthink.

An interesting read. What I was referring to was that person that just cant "get it". Even though they heard all the same information you did and participated in the group discussion, they still need to go over every little point ad nauseam. I know not every brain clicks at the same speed but man is it infuriating, lol.

An interesting read. What I was referring to was that person that just cant "get it". Even though they heard all the same information you did and participated in the group discussion, they still need to go over every little point ad nauseam. I know not every brain clicks at the same speed but man is it infuriating, lol.

Yeah. I can see how it would be. :)

I knew a lady who did jury duty and was so nervous she couldn't even follow what the charge was, let alone the evidence. She voted to acquit based on his _eyebrows_. I'd love to be kidding.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Been prodding some work along, sent off an email, decided to take a break and have another poke at Game Dev Tycoon..and found that apparently my headphones have decided to not work. >_<

So now I'll have to go spend money on some new headset. Darn it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So now I'll have to go spend money on some new headset. Darn it.

And then youll have to create a new engine that includes Headset Support ;)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I was just lamenting the likelihood of running into the romantic light of my life this evening when a thought struck me, like a comedic baseball to the groin.

If I had had a girlfriend this last year I would certainly not have had the time or inclination to write to a few of my exes, find out what's up in their lives, and offer (it turned out) well timed votes of confidence and support. Writing daily, exchanging cards, but keeping things strictly above board. Apparently I've been really helping them get back up from the dirt.

Humbling to realise I'm not a nice enough guy to have been any help otherwise. But I guess I can do the right thing when the wind is southerly :) .

I'd post the Forever Alone meme, but it's too true to be funny!

-Elwood Blues

The driving range at my local golf club opened up earlier this week, but yesterday was the first real day of spring. We had 90k winds the other day.

After hitting a few hundred balls in two sessions, I'm also realizing how much I've let myself go over the last couple of years. Turning 40 this year will probably suck.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

had a weekend to myself as my gf has been off in another city playing a gig

my flatmates were away at a wedding as well, so had the house to myself, which just meant the cat was starved for attention and has been very clingy and has pretty much been sitting/sleeping on me whenever i sit down

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Got my stolen money back from the government (tax refund) and been thinking if I should use the money to either get a new high end computer that can handle the future PS4 and new X-Box games or a Savage 110 FCP-K in .338 Lapua Magnum. I've always been very bad at making decisions so this is pure torture for me. :getlost:

Read some old strips of Sinfest, pretty funny now and then. Now Ishida's become a feminist convert or something so the strip's gotten preachier.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Got rammed by a car. They ran a red light. That ahd been red for a while, Now my driver's door doesn't open, the back door on th left side of the car doesn't close. Yay.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I was on my way for breakfast this morning when I heard a crack from under the hood of my SUV. Then my power steering went. Then all my dash lights came on. I made it back to my driveway, and under my hood I see a beautifully destroyed serpentine belt. What a pain in the ass it was to get at it and replace. Thank god for a helpful father and a handy neighbor.

Now I have to clean up and go to work for a ten hour shift. Just freakng lovely.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.