Amazing Kickstarter project which have been released so far.

OK, I think this thread needs a little bit of digging out of the grave and blow of the dirt and settled dust.

So, except the amazing Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, Dead State and Shadowrun: Dragonfall, what are the other kickstarter games, that were released after august 2013 and requires our full attention?

SHOVEL KNIGHT

It requires so much attention that I ALL CAPSED it.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I think you listed all the ones I've played

Jagged Alliance Flashback came out but I didn't hear anything about it here nor have I played it

JA:Flashback is weird.  I can't get into it.  I have it, and I backed it, and I've tried to start a new game a few times.

I had to search my email but I actually have it as well, and two copies at that. Anyone want one?

Also, there is Planetary Annihilation which I already gave that away but that's another kickstarter someone into RTS games may like

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I think you listed all the ones I've played

Jagged Alliance Flashback came out but I didn't hear anything about it here nor have I played it

JA:Flashback is weird.  I can't get into it.  I have it, and I backed it, and I've tried to start a new game a few times.

I had to search my email but I actually have it as well, and two copies at that. Anyone want one?

Also, there is Planetary Annihilation which I already gave that away but that's another kickstarter someone into RTS games may like

I'll take that JA:Flashback if you haven't given it away yet.  :biggrin:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

They are planning a sequel, I think. I never did get a good ending in that game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idgi/consortium-0/posts/954416

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I think this thread needs a little bit of digging out of the grave and blow of the dirt and settled dust.

So, except the amazing Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, Dead State and Shadowrun: Dragonfall, what are the other kickstarter games, that were released after august 2013 and requires our full attention?

Valdis Story: Abyssal City

Sadly, I think the stretch goals might never get developed but the game is great as it is, probably my GOTY 2013. But C'MON Endlessfluff Games, the two missing characters are still shown grayed out on the character select screen and the game hasn't been updated in a year!