Thumbs Up for Torment: Tides of Numenera

Luridis

In the spirit of Chris' crazy video, I think all of us making pledges should snap a photo giving a silly thumbs up for the project. :thumbsup:

post-46225-0-36944000-1362591750_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

SPAM THREAD.

I agree.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This could probably just be part of the existing Torment: Tides of Numenera thread, but anyway, here goes:

I think we already have more than 1 thread on the subject already... :thumbsup:

:closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein