Movies You've Seen Recently

LadyCrimson

^Is there any explanation for the zombie "hive mind"?

There's no hive mind. The explanation of how the zombies started was implied but never really stated.

Probably like those flocks of starlings.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Which is just individual collision detection and mimicking the movements of the flock to gain security in numbers.

OK. Maybe not EXACTLY like starlings.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Regarding World War Z...

^Is there any explanation for the zombie "hive mind"?

Once infected, the zombies are compelled to spread the virus to other healthy hosts. They primarily use sound to do so and loud sounds attract large zombie populations.

Oh, were they super strong zombies also? Most zombies are no stronger or faster than normal humans.

Nope, they weren't stronger or faster. They did rely on numbers and the fact that once infected the virus didn't care terribly what happened to the host provided it could spread the infection.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man