The Worst Ideas for Ghouling (cWoD)

Raithe

Now, last night for various reasons I ended up listening to the Music from the Succubus album which put me in a frame of mind to think about the classic WoD.

And for some reason I suddenly started thinking about just what might happen if a Vampire decided to Ghoul one or more house cats.

Can you imagine just what a bad idea that would be?

Felines (while I appreciate them as pets) are pretty damn murderous and evil masterminds as they are. Throw in a little bit of vampiric vitae and just what will happen?

Or even worse, imagine a couple of generations of said ghouled kitties. A revenant bloodline of urban cats all with an increased hunger and roaming around whilst said Vamp is asleep during the day.

Since it's well known for cats to chow down on their owners if they croak.. can you imagine the possibilities with one or more vamp's resting? :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Sales of bricks and sacks goes up?

We stop eating horseburgers and instead eat ****...cat burgers?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!