Would you buy it for $59.99?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 3 if it came out?

• Yes, immediately
    • Yes, but after it came down in price
    • No, I suck at life and am not familliar with that series

Can I get some support here?  How many of y'all spent countless hours on Dark Alliance and its' sequel, unlocking Drizzt and Artemis Entreri?  We need a new bad @$$ Dark alliance game for 360 and PS3.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me get this going!

No I wouldn't support or buy it as its a console version and I don't believe it will offer the same depth or gameplay experience as the PC version.

Sorry :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No I wouldn't support or buy it as its a console version and I don't believe it will offer the same depth or gameplay experience as the PC version.

Sorry :)

"Version"? It's a complete different type of game!

It's like saying the new mmo Neverwinter is a new version of NWN

I believe some of the people who worked on the BG:DA series did make a simlar game called War in the North...you may try that one.

I was very disappointed by that game.

Sorry about that, just thought I'd mention it as I think that may be the closest one will get to DA3 for a while.

Dark Alliance was awesome. Played it co-op on the PS2 with my sister (!) who liked it so much she asked me to buy the second one- so far as I know they're still the only games she has played excepting some sort of Sony branded comedy racer game and SSX (also awesome). I particularly liked jumping into the air and seeing if I could do a 360+ rotation before landing, especially if I could combine it with running through water.

Probably not, never played the first two. I'll admit to a bias against western Action RPGs (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic and Arx Fatalis were basically the same clunky messes, and the good version of that game design, Dishonored, isn't an RPG,) with the exception of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Actually, Kingdoms of Amalur was actually pretty good, gameplay-wise. Not so much in the questing and story design (when you get an Oblivion designer, you get Oblivion quality, sadly.) Eh, maybe I'd play it. Wouldn't back a kickstarter blindly or anything, though.

Edited by AGX-17

If I thoguht it be good, i would. BG: DA1 was very good. I was dissapointed in BG:DA2.

"It's like saying the new mmo Neverwinter is a new version of NWN"

'Cause , it is. Justa  dumbed down,c rpapy, garbag version.

BG:DA is not BG. Theya re two different games.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.