Hey, Obsidian! When are you going to ask us about our addons?

I wonder if there's a correlation between the time since making the pledge and the chance of not coming through with the money.

I don't remember what I pledged and what I meant to get with the cash, something and something and postal fee?

Mr. Negative here, hoping the dropouts are in the single percentage digits.

I wonder if there's a correlation between the time since making the pledge and the chance of not coming through with the money.

I don't remember what I pledged and what I meant to get with the cash, something and something and postal fee?

This is a non-issue: Your credit card was charged at the time the kickstarter ended, or when you made the pledge via paypal. If anything, people wouldn't claim their rewardssaving Obsidian money, but this is unlikely because you will get an emailed reminder, and can use the survey to recall what rewards you wanted.

This is a non-issue: Your credit card was charged at the time the kickstarter ended,  

I really, really, really should pay more attention to my finances. :/

It's bad when you don't notice someone yoinking a pledges worth from the account.

No wonder I'm not getting rich..

Patience is a virtue... as well as the source of income for medical professions.

No. Those are patients.

Pre-xactly! Ex-cisely! ^_^
  • Like 3

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

This is a non-issue: Your credit card was charged at the time the kickstarter ended, or when you made the pledge via paypal. If anything, people wouldn't claim their rewardssaving Obsidian money, but this is unlikely because you will get an emailed reminder, and can use the survey to recall what rewards you wanted.

Trust me kickstarter is stupid persistent too.  I had one bit of swag from a project I backed that was supposed to be mailed to me but I considered it trivial and unimportant.  I got notified that I needed to submit info to claim the item a month before they were supposed to be shipped...  Then kickstarter proceeded to automated mail me every 48 hours because I hadn't filled out the form yet.  In the end I did the form not because I wanted the item, but because I simply got tired of seeing the email spam.

Edited by Karkarov

Don't mind really, I'd rather learn more about the world first otherwise:

Me: "Okay, okay! I spent 4 months going to the library, reasearching ancient texts, racking my BRAIN to come up with this idea and...".

Obsidian:  "Dude we can't put that in the game.  It's totally against the lore and completely unbalanced".

Me:  "Not even that bit about bacteria having souls???".

Edited by Chippy

• 2 weeks later...

A doctor without patience is a doctor without patients.

If only that were true...

Heh. It's more like "A patient without patience is a patient without a doctor."

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

I'm not worried, I know Obsidian will deliver big time. I rather they take the time to make the best game ever though the competition mounted by the Torment: Tides of Numenera game that inXile is Kickstarting as we speak looks nearly insurmountable but even IF PE ends up being only the second best game ever we'll all still be VERY happy indeed....and that is a very big IF.

1zq6793.jpg