Not a fan of SP. Can I still enjoy the Obsidian touch?

It's pretty much self-explanatory. I really want to get my hands of a new Obsidian RPG, but at the same time, it's South Park...

At least, I hope I can antagonize Cartman for the whole duration of the game.

I'd skip it if you dislike South Park.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 2 weeks later...

But what if you're a fan of Hello Kitty Island Adventures?

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Yeah, from the trailers so far, the humor is the same.

That settles it.

Gonna buy it on sale for less than 10 bucks I guess. I hoped Obs would be able to influence the core of what makes South Park but hey.

I guess this is the first RPG where I'm going to be evil or at least, enjoying calling names to everyone.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, from the trailers so far, the humor is the same.

That settles it.

Gonna buy it on sale for less than 10 bucks I guess. I hoped Obs would be able to influence the core of what makes South Park but hey.

I guess this is the first RPG where I'm going to be evil or at least, enjoying calling names to everyone.

From what I've read, Trey Parker and Matt Stone hated every SP game that came before this and insisted on giving creative input because they wanted a video game that stays true to the core of the series. The ads seem to market it as being just like the show, only we get to be in it. I guess if you hate SP it's no sell, though.

"Not I, though. Not I," said the hanging dwarf.