Variety of Approachs with PGs

First thing, hi all! I'm new in this forum, and I'm not good with English, so understand if you find some grammatical errors.

The thing that i want to speak about today, is the variety of approachs that the player may have with each PG. I mean: every RPG have a different system about classes, races, and in general everything that is related to the approach that a player can have to his PG. Personally, I prefer to have various ways to use a class, and I think a good example is Path of Exile, if someone knows it.

So, hoping to be comprehensible to everyone, I would like to know your opinions about this, c'est-à-dire: would you like more specialized classes, or you prefer -like me- more open and variable calsses?

Welcome to the forums Noisefolk#1

I would like the classes to be distinct in play, but with some overlap in their use, so that no single class is required to be part of the party.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Hello Noisefolk#1,

Well your English seems pretty good. However, I'm not quite sure what you mean by PG. Player Character (PC) perhaps? My understanding is that the developers want to allow you a variety of ways to build your character, starting from the initial class.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."