Fan Art

Loriahnell

whats up guys, oi i reckon you should have fan art/fan fic section.. i probably wont be putting much stuff in there but i like to laugh at peoples s***ty work.

Go on - Admit its a good idea

and lets have a few of the obsidian artists putting some of their stuff up

.. yeah

oh yeh

please. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Placing an area is a thought. Do you think it would be better as part of the boards? or a seperate area on the website?

A link to it from the boards might be good but it shouldn't necessarily be part of the forums. There is only limited space on the first page of a forum. In my experience, people tend to compete with one another to be on the first page creating needless bump-a-thons. I'd suggest that whenever you get around to updating the Games > Sith Lords portion of your website, you have one link for concept art, one for screen shots, and one for amateur art.

Of course, if you do that, you'll have set up an e-mail address that fans can submit art to, submission guidelines (or else you'll have people complaining that their picture of a naked T'Leek dancer eviscerating a Dark Jedi hasn't been posted), and someone will have to go through the submissions and put them up ever so often. In terms of time and manpower, an extension of the forum might be more efficient.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.