Aliens: Crucible gameplay footage

WorstUsernameEver

Ours is similar.  It can be pretty tough to determine specifically when the project as a whole is alpha in my opinion, and as such I find it's easier to do it on a system level (even then just with iteration, new stuff still ends up coming in without much time to spare before cert/release).

The big thing I have noticed in my short time is how complex "doing some extra work" can really be (the woes of feature creep).  It's easy for one person to stay a bit late for his pet project/feature, but without realizing that it may affect several people down the development pipeline by doing so makes simple tasks suddenly take a lot more total man hours.

For Obsidian, alpha as a general status means that a "thing" (feature, area, quest, etc.) is content complete and fully functional but may still need additional work.

As a side note, I didn't have much input into the high-level direction of the RPG advancement system.

Were you using an existing RPG ruleset or making your own?

Hmmm, my gamemag (PC Gameplay) also had a "developers hell" on Aliens: Crucible now. Some things I didn't know, but I assume most of you would...

Yeah, it's a shame to see Colonial Marines instead of this :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hmmm, my gamemag (PC Gameplay) also had a "developers hell" on Aliens: Crucible now. Some things I didn't know, but I assume most of you would...

Yeah, it's a shame to see Colonial Marines instead of this :/

Curious. Never really hear much about the development hell for Aliens Crucible. Mind summarizing the article for us?