Some interesting game challenges

My PNP group likes to think of interesting challenges and scenarios to spice up our DND adventures, and I thought some of the examples we've used could be really well translated into the project eternity game. Some of these we borrowed from other games etc. What are some fun/interesting scenarios you guys want to see?

--Party has to defend a certain choke point from endless swarm of weak creatures for a time limit. 

--Similar to above, but one party member has to use a device continuously (like crank the lever of an escape elevator or something).

--Devices that spawn creatures endlessly that you have to destroy (while battling the creatures that come out of course!)

--Scenarios that split the party up (do you think this could work on a computer game like project eternity?)

--Time limited scenarios (you have to race out of a dungeon that is falling apart, run to fetch the antidote to a poison you've just consumed)

I like some of your suggestions, though I'm not a great fan of time limits in general, in some cases it can work.

I certainly welcome a wide variety of challenges and quests uncommon in many RPG's I'd enjoy being challenged in a diverse bunch of ways.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

--Scenarios that split the party up (do you think this could work on a computer game like project eternity?)

I think losing access to one or more party members for a short time could work. (party member is in prison, everyone is taken captive and one breaks free and has to free the others, etc)

Meh, never mind. I wanted to reply to the poll thread. 

Edited by Ieo

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)