Hey first post here, really glad to see a project like this going, IMO RPGs have really been dragged through the mud a lot lately, getting shorter and shorter with less and less content to keep up with the "OMG these graphics SUCK!!!!!!" crowd. Don't get me wrong, Skyrim is amazing and sucking up a lot of my time lately... but it's still not a BGII or PS:T.

OK so the reason for the post, I was reading through one of the Dev entries about the use of both the Infinity Engine and Unity.

How is that being broken down? How do they intereact at the plaer level?

The way I understand it is that the backgrounds and ruleset are being handled by Infinit Engine and characters, monsters, etc as well as effects are being handled by Unity. Is this anywhere near right? And are they both running for a player at the same time? Say with Unity overlaying the movablesa nd effects over the Inifinity Engine generated zone?

A lot of questions I know, sorry. Just starting up a Bachelor's in game design so seeing a project like this using two engines really does just have me asking "How are they doing that?!"