What are you playing now?

Rosbjerg

Decided to play Divinity 2. Which was causing me no end of trouble (first time install, long startup load, oops, my anti-virus thinks it's stealing my identity because it has an autorun.exe, now my anti-virus is stuck trying to update exceptions, now my anti-virus seems to have gotten rid of the exe in spite of the exception, steam needs to validate) so I started playing Very Hard in Metal Gear Rising instead.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Ni No Kuni finally arrived... Had to purchase it in UK. Here there are still no copies for sale... **** retarded CZ/SK distributors...

Still trying to grab a copy. So desperate that I'm now going for the German version.

Deutschland regiert!!!

I got my English from game.co.uk, if it helps you...

Edit: Just checked it, they have it listed as "In Stock".

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I got my English from game.co.uk, if it helps you...

Edit: Just checked it, they have it listed as "In Stock".

Luckily, the German version has English audio and text options. I can live with A superior German Box.

Der Fluch Der Weissen Königin 4lyfe!

I forgot how addicting Fallout 2 could be when you start making progress. I started a new game and made it all the way to Vault City with a diplomatic character.

Sweet. Did you install any mods or patches? I heard a lot of good stuff about the restoration project.

Yeah, it's a pretty good mod. I like the stuff it adds to the game.

Anyway, played more Fallout Tactics. Finished the stealth mission in a... less than subtle way. And now, I have to say: This game handles drug addiction terribly without a wait function.

"Well, there's many things they have forgotten sitting in their bowls. Friendship. The thrill of discovery. Love. Masturbation. The usual." -Dr. Mobius

Ni No Kuni finally arrived... Had to purchase it in UK. Here there are still no copies for sale... **** retarded CZ/SK distributors...

Still trying to grab a copy. So desperate that I'm now going for the German version.

Deutschland regiert!!!

Huh? Webhallen has plenty of copies?

Edit: Here's a handy link: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/playstation_3/114959-ni_no_kuni-wrath_of_the_white_witch

If you live close to Stockholm you can just walk by their store on Sveavägen. They have 40+ copies in stock.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

MGRR. Or i wish i could. Working 12 hours every day for the pasty 3 days has left me pretty tired. Hopefully i'll be able to play more this weekend.

It's a cool game but very short, you can easly finish it if you play 6-7 hours in total.

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

Started playing the Amazing Spider-Man. As expected, it's much better than Arkham City. Playing with a fast and agile character is so much more satisfying than trying to steer a cement truck. And all the better if he's a wise-cracking smart-alec rather than a brooding bore.

If the Black Cat turns out to be playable even for five minutes, Arkham City can be relegated to the dustbin entirely.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Deutschland regiert!!!

Edit: Here's a handy link: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/playstation_3/114959-ni_no_kuni-wrath_of_the_white_witch

If you live close to Stockholm you can just walk by their store on Sveavägen. They have 40+ copies in stock.

They treated me like dirt when I had an issue with them, so I refuse to do any business with them.

Plodding along as a Polish Duke in Crusader Kings 2.  I'm at the year 1087 now.  King Boleslaw the Bold is doing a bang up job of laying waste to the pagans bordering Poland and expanding our border.  Once my eldest son becomes old enough I'll grant him all my lands so he doesn't lose any of them to his younger brother (****ing Gavelkind Succession  :verymad: ).  My oldest daughter, Krzysztyna, has just reached maturity and she's going to make a fantastic spymaster.  I'm debating whether to replace my wife with her now or wait a few years.  I think I'll do it soon, the wifey is getting old and she should spend more time at home.  I've been improving my technology and my holdings, but I'm not yet in a position to make much of a power play.  The plan is for Janusz, my eldest son, to go on the offensive once I die and he takes over as the Duke of Silesia.  Hopefully by then he has enough wealth to hire some mercs and with my bolstered army I can smash up some pagans and expand my lands.  There's a duchebag in a neighboring area that keeps making bogus claims on my lands, but he's part of the Holy Roman Empire and I'm in no position to feed him his liver at the moment.  Maybe I'll send Krzysztyna over to his lands to **** with him once I make her spymaster?  Maybe one day he "falls" on a dagger in his sleep?  Maybe one day he has an unfortunate hunting "accident"?  Maybe he eats something that winds up being not so good for his health?

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

my friend did the drum solo song on brutal legend, it plays during several boss fights.  He is in a couple different metal bands (slough feg, bosse de nage), i got to go to the brutal legend opening party because of him, got my grim fandango disc signed by Tim, was pretty sweet

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Deutschland regiert!!!

Edit: Here's a handy link: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/playstation_3/114959-ni_no_kuni-wrath_of_the_white_witch

They treated me like dirt when I had an issue with them, so I refuse to do any business with them.

Since Webhallen is easily the best game store in Sweden, I will from here on assume you ARE dirt.

In my usual 5-years-late-to-the-party style I am currently playing Fallout 3.

Just finished Portal 2 which I must say has an awesome ending although I think the song at the end (Want You Gone) is not nearly as good as Still Alive from the first game.

True, but that's a seriously high benchmark to go up against.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

20 hours into Ni no Kuni... I started right away on Normal difficulty, and made right choice, the boss fights are pretty challenging.

I have just transmuted milk fountains into cheese and waiting for audience :w00t:

• Like 1

I get to be a dragon.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

20 hours into Ni no Kuni... I started right away on Normal difficulty, and made right choice, the boss fights are pretty challenging.

I have just transmuted milk fountains into cheese and waiting for audience :w00t:

Such a charming and great game :) I want a real life Mr.Drippy as a sidekick :/

• Like 1

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

I loved Level 5's Dragon Quest 8.. excellent story and characters. Wonderful world and satisfying combat.

How is Ni No Kuni as a game? Turnbased battles? Open world? Linear?

Give me more info!

The closest game to Ni no Kuni in terms of gameplay would be White Knight Chronicles... With little bit of Pokemon and Atelier games

I love the world, I like combat on Normal mode, but I can not get much into the main character yet, I think I am to old to be able to fully see the game with his eyes :(

And the world is typical JRPG "Open World"... you can travel around very big areas, but, new areas are unlocked by the story...

I realy can not tell you more accurate info, never played any DQ games :(

But for me, it was well worth 60 EUR...

Edited by Mamoulian War

The final boss of Serious Sam 3: BFE is getting on my nerves.

Died dozens of times before finding the jetpack. Died several more dozens of times after. No clue what to do. All damage I do is regenerated immediately.

Time to look up the guides, died enough times already trying to find out myself what to do...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The final boss of Serious Sam 3: BFE is getting on my nerves.

Died dozens of times before finding the jetpack. Died several more dozens of times after. No clue what to do. All damage I do is regenerated immediately.

Time to look up the guides, died enough times already trying to find out myself what to do...

I had trouble at first too.  Once you know what to do it's pretty easy.  Get the jetpack then look for a pile of metal rods or pipes on the ground.  Once you get one of those you can use it like a lance or spear.  The idea is to stick those in his back.  El Gigantor will keep spinning around to face you so just keep dodging his attacks until he meanders off into the sand to do battle with El Wormo Grande.  When those two tangle, that's your chance to get behind El Gigantor and plant a spear in his back (when you get close enough a red spear outline will appear on him where it will wind up, kind of like when you plant explosives on walls).  Once you spear the dude, drop down, recharge your jetpack and get another lance.  The spears in his back will work like lightning rods and he will periodically get shocked.  Wait for another opportunity and plant another in his back.  It may be possible to kill him once he has 2 spears sticking out of his back (he'll take more damage from getting shocked with more "lightning rods" sticking out of him), but I didn't kill him until I planted the 3rd one.  He's easy pickins once he has 3 lightning rods sticking out of him.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Plodding along as a Polish Duke in Crusader Kings 2.  I'm at the year 1087 now.  King Boleslaw the Bold is doing a bang up job of laying waste to the pagans bordering Poland and expanding our border.  Once my eldest son becomes old enough I'll grant him all my lands so he doesn't lose any of them to his younger brother (****ing Gavelkind Succession  :verymad: ).  My oldest daughter, Krzysztyna, has just reached maturity and she's going to make a fantastic spymaster.  I'm debating whether to replace my wife with her now or wait a few years.  I think I'll do it soon, the wifey is getting old and she should spend more time at home.  I've been improving my technology and my holdings, but I'm not yet in a position to make much of a power play.  The plan is for Janusz, my eldest son, to go on the offensive once I die and he takes over as the Duke of Silesia.  Hopefully by then he has enough wealth to hire some mercs and with my bolstered army I can smash up some pagans and expand my lands.  There's a duchebag in a neighboring area that keeps making bogus claims on my lands, but he's part of the Holy Roman Empire and I'm in no position to feed him his liver at the moment.  Maybe I'll send Krzysztyna over to his lands to **** with him once I make her spymaster?  Maybe one day he "falls" on a dagger in his sleep?  Maybe one day he has an unfortunate hunting "accident"?  Maybe he eats something that winds up being not so good for his health?

The only female characters who can become spymasters are the wives or mothers of the present ruler.  A daughter/sister won't be an option, absent an incestuous marriage.