An Awesome Surprise

We had a box come in today from "A. Backer" out in Pennsylvania. Opening it revealed this in a beautiful box:

backer-award.jpg

This is now proudly displayed on our front desk. To A. Backer (and to all of you)... THANKS from everyone here!!!

Darren

• Like 25

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

:biggrin:

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

*crack* Now back to work! :grin:

<8O...

Why did you just break their glorious, well-deserved award?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! *violently shakes Hormalakh*

8). I kid. I know it was supposed to be a whip. Coincidental choice of "crack," given the properties of the award, haha.

I want to send them an award! T_T. Maybe I could draw them a well-deserved picture. Of course... then their art department could just be like "Oh, that took you 40 hours? We could've made a better piece of artwork in like 7 seconds, u_u... *shines fingernails on coat breast*"

Haha. Seriously, though, guys. I'm glad someone thought of that, and it is VERY well deserved, ^_^. Every ounce of effort that goes into the making of this game is individually appreciated by so many people! 8D

• Like 3

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

*crack* Now back to work! :grin:

<8O...

Why did you just break their glorious, well-deserved award?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! *violently shakes Hormalakh*

8). I kid. I know it was supposed to be a whip. Coincidental choice of "crack," given the properties of the award, haha.

I want to send them an award! T_T. Maybe I could draw them a well-deserved picture. Of course... then their art department could just be like "Oh, that took you 40 hours? We could've made a better piece of artwork in like 7 seconds, u_u... *shines fingernails on coat breast*"

Haha. Seriously, though, guys. I'm glad someone thought of that, and it is VERY well deserved, ^_^. Every ounce of effort that goes into the making of this game is individually appreciated by so many people! 8D

I'm waiting for some big-ass fan art reward certificate thinger, especially as more official art gets posted (party members!).

It doesn't matter how crappy some homemade thing is--I think anyone would be flattered, right?

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I'm waiting for some big-ass fan art reward certificate thinger, especially as more official art gets posted (party members!).

It doesn't matter how crappy some homemade thing is--I think anyone would be flattered, right?

Yeah, I was only kidding, haha. I wasn't REALLY suggesting they'd be **** about it or anything, :). Just poking fun at the probable gap between my artistic skill and that of their art department.

I might actually try to make something, but my only tool of "expertise" is pencil. Hmmm... what to draw... *ponders*

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

That's pretty awesome.

Whoever did it, great gesture man (or woman :))!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sooo, a strange box shows up at your door from an unknown sender. Did you draw straws to see who would open it or simply declare Happy Hour, kickback, and wait for MCA to volunteer?  Or maybe you took the expedient route and told Rob there was a bottle of The Balvenie Fifty inside? :biggrin:

Seriously, though, you are all appreciated and deserve the respect you were afforded.

• Like 1

Sooo, a strange box shows up at your door from an unknown sender. Did you draw straws to see who would open it or simply declare Happy Hour, kickback, and wait for MCA to volunteer?  Or maybe you took the expedient route and told Rob there was a bottle of The Balvenie Fifty inside? :biggrin:

Seriously, though, you are all appreciated and deserve the respect you were afforded.

Heh, I hid behind a wall - Feargus opened it up. :)

• Like 5

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Of course, it's now sitting in a Perier bottle because it was an ice sculpture carved from distilled water (very clear) and packed in dry ice for shipping, but Avellone forgot to put it back in the freezer.  :facepalm:

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/