Fallout 4 - news & rumours

WDeranged

Just read about that. Could be good, could be horrid.

Lots of potential for win. Imagine, opens to a pitched battle between NCR forces and remnants of the Enclave. Soldiers on both sides being torn apart, but eventually the NCR starts to push then back. Cuts to Ron Perlman in a set of power armor with the NCR flag painted across the chest. Fires a shot with his plasma pistol blowing a retreating enclave trooper in half. Scouts run up to him.

"We have them on the run commander. Its over."

"Good. I'm sick of this fighting. I just want to retire, maybe raise some Brahmin. Casualty report?"

"Numbers still coming in. So far at least 150 dead, more than twice that wounded."

"*sighs* War. War never changes..."

Cut to opening credits with I don't want to set the world on fire as title song. Credits sequence shows newspaper clippings and silent newsreel showing backstory of the apocalypse.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hmm, Fallout TV show eh?

Going to copy-paste what Ausir said about it:

The dating of the re-registration coincides with the Three Dog tweets this time, which makes it interesting. And previously the original registration was extended, this time it had to be re-registered, as the previous extension was final (as it was not used).

Also keep in mind that in 2009 they registered two Fallout trademarks - for movie and TV series. This time they only re-registered the TV series one.

Does this mean anything? Honestly I kind of doubt it, but the timing is suspicious enough that one can't rule it out completely.