Favorite Enemy's/ Boss/ Evil characters from games or movies. (you whoud like to see in PE or just like them)

What is you favorite enemy fight in games you played ?

In second post in this topic i will say what is my favorite enemy from NWN 1 (first game i played) i also whoud like to make some poll to the topic so im open for your sudgestion what enemys whoud you like to se in this poll.

of coure you can post even bad characters

For example i like Joker from Dark Knight

Heath_as_the_Joker_by_LabrenzInk.jpg

Of course i DON't want to see HIM in PE but i whoud like to se some kind of simmilar psychopath mind set in PE pure chaos muahahahaha

and what are your favorite EVILS from games or movies ?

Edited by Ulquiorra

Realistic villains always believe they're in the right.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Realistic villains always believe they're in the right.

Doesn't pretty much any character believe they are in the right?

Anyway, **** the Joker, he and Batman are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too overrated. Now if we could get someone like good ole Green Goblin or Doctor Doom that would be cool.

imagen_doctor_doom_by_shen_woo-d4wiw5c.png

Hell Doom wouldn't actually look too out of place in a fantasy game.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Iago. However, my favorite video game villain is still Jon Irenicus, but it is probably a testament to David Warner's VA than the character itself. So, Shakespeare's Iago from Hamlet is my favorite.

Oh, and Starscream from gen 1 Transformers is up there. But that is because he is incredibly flawed.

• Like 1

Doesn't pretty much any character believe they are in the right?

Becouse it's simplest motivation.

Anyway, **** the Joker, he and Batman are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too overrated. Now if we could get someone like good ole Green Goblin or Doctor Doom that would be cool.

You see Doom and Joker are complatly diffrent characters. Joker whas crazy psychopath with kill hobby, Doom is intelectiual, calm and very complex character he is evil but if i remember he somethimes helped the good ones if he thinked that if goodones loose he coud loose to, Joker don't giva **** about anything if killing someone will make him feel good at that moment he will not hesitated for a second, even if the world was the

stake.

Doom was cold calculated intelectialist not emotionat careless psycho-killer like joker....

It's like compareing water and fire.

Edited by Ulquiorra

You see Doom and Joker are complatly diffrent characters. Joker whas crazy psychopath with kill hobby, Doom is intelectiual, calm and very complex character he is evil but if i remember he somethimes helped the good ones if he thinked that if goodones loose he coud loose to, he was cold calculated not emotionat psycho-killer like joker....

Yes, Doom is water, Joker is fire. Water douses fire, water wins.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

You see Doom and Joker are complatly diffrent characters. Joker whas crazy psychopath with kill hobby, Doom is intelectiual, calm and very complex character he is evil but if i remember he somethimes helped the good ones if he thinked that if goodones loose he coud loose to, he was cold calculated not emotionat psycho-killer like joker....

Batman is intelectiualist to so i must agre he whoud propably win :) (and then bleed out) :p

Why ? i think so ? Joker will almost never hesitated he will burn himself if its gonna bring him victory, doom whoud popably awoid him becouse he don't wanna fight meaningless fights that joker so loves :)

Batman is intelectiualist to so i must agre he whoud propably win :) (and then bleed out) :p

Why ? i think so ? Joker will almost never hesitated he will burn himself if its gonna bring him victory, doom whoud popably awoid him becouse he don't wanna fight meaningless fights that joker so loves :)

And Doom is a powerful sorcerer, tech expert, and has the resources of an entire country behind him. He has a bit more power and ability than the Joker.

And Doom is a powerful sorcerer, tech expert, and has the resources of an entire country behind him. He has a bit more power and ability than the Joker.

if i remember Joker defeated stronger than him but it all goes donw to a writher if writher decindes then even spider-man can defeat doom and joker can defeat superman. I like both Doom and Joker but if they meet they propably whoud awoid ech other. I marvel series it's also argu who whoud wim HULK or THOR. etc

The one thing that i must admit that Joker was so pain in the batmans ass is becouse batman never killed him. i Think if Doom whoud defeat joker he whoud not be so nice.

Joker has also wary many faces, in almost every cartoon series he is a little bit difrent. Somethimes he is simple criminal on a level of normal bandit and somethimes he can put whole justice league to work. Comparing them on strengh or powerlevel is also meaninless becouse joker is not fighting face to face. He will act like a clown awiding combat, and starting to look for weak spots, in batman series he fight more offensiv becouse batman also don't have any superpower. But in other cases he don't fight he i waiting for the "right moment" to attack in most painfull way.

If we do D&D comparison DOOM is mage and Joker is rogue.

Edited by Ulquiorra

if i remember Joker defeated stronger than him but it all goes donw to a writher if writher decindes then even spider-man can defeat doom and joker can defeat superman. I like both Doom and Joker but if they meet they propably whoud awoid ech other. I marvel series it's also argu who whoud wim HULK or THOR. etc

The one thing that i must admit that Joker was so pain in the batmans ass is becouse batman never killed him. i Think if Doom whoud defeat joker he whoud not be so nice.

Joker has also wary many faces, in almost every cartoon series he is a little bit difrent. Somethimes he is simple criminal on a level of normal bandit and somethimes he can put whole justice league to work. Comparing them on strengh or powerlevel is also meaninless becouse joker is not fighting face to face. He will ast like a crazy clown, and starting to look for weak spots, in batman series he fight more offensiv becouse batman also don't have any superpower. But in other cases he don't fight he i waiting for the "right moment" to attack in most painfull way.

A Doom-like villain would work better in PE because they would actually have plans and desires that can be independent of the PC. The problem with Joker is that he defines himself completely as being an anti-Batman, so he does not have any long-term goals or desires besides being Batman's nemesis, which is why Joker never kills Batman.

A Doom-like villain would work better in PE because they would actually have plans and desires that can be independent of the PC. The problem with Joker is that he defines himself completely as being an anti-Batman, so he does not have any long-term goals or desires besides being Batman's nemesis, which is why Joker never kills Batman.

That's why i also sad that i don't want him in PE. Mayby some kind of psychopath actincg simillar but not him. (doesn't fitt in setting)

New, original characters is my preference.

The problem is that no character is totally original. I think that the purpose of this thread is to discuss what kind of villain we would like to see.

That's why i also sad that i don't want him in PE. Mayby some kind of psychopath actincg simillar but not him. (doesn't fitt in setting)

The problem with a psychopath is that unless they are incredibly powerful, it is hard to have one as a villain because they would end up killing all of their followers or screwing up their own plans. Someone calculating and with some measure of self-control makes for a much more effective and believable villain.

The problem with a psychopath is that unless they are incredibly powerful, it is hard to have one as a villain because they would end up killing all of their followers or screwing up their own plans. Someone calculating and with some measure of self-control makes for a much more effective and believable villain.

The powerfull psychopath can be servant of someones stronger and more calculated. Serving him as wardog, or killer etc. It whoud be nice to seeing some plot twist when this type of character break the chain and even atack his old master ...

Edited by Ulquiorra

The powerfull psychopath can be servan of someones stronger and more calculated. Serving him as wardog, or killer etc. It whoud be nice to seeing some plot twist when this type of character break the chain and even atack his old master ...

Meh, the servant attacking the master and taking his place has been done quite a bit.

I just hate when stories have villains who are basically just hipsters.

"Doing 'good' is so mainstream. I live to do the opposite of good, no matter what it is, purely because it is evil, and not for any other reason."

I think villains work best when they're evil because of their actions, rather than performing their actions simply because they're evil.

Edited by Lephys
  • Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

While I won't go into details because of the giant spoilers of doom, I definitely liked the antagonists from the Bioshock series, and for similar reasons the antagonist of Jade Empire. I think some philosophical bloke said something about the deadliest enemy being the one you can't see and don't understand.

`This is just the beginning, Citizens! Today we have boiled a pot who's steam shall be seen across the entire galaxy. The Tea Must Flow, and it shall! The banner of the British Space Empire will be unfurled across a thousand worlds, carried forth by the citizens of Urn, and before them the Tea shall flow like a steaming brown river of shi-*cough*- shimmering moral fibre!` - God Emperor of Didcot by Toby Frost.

I DON'T WANT ANY VILLAIN! I want to be able to join or fight every faction like in AP. If we must have a villain (like in the good old IE games) I would go for the really strange and alien type, such as Pinhead from Hellraiser, or The Strangers from Dark City.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

The word you were looking for is antagonist.

Garnier de Naplouse in the first Assassins' creed game. It was his job to take in beggars, prostitutes and mentally insane, (which were kidnapped by another target in another city, to avoid too many questions) break their spirits, and reshape them so they would become soldiers for his cause. He truly believed he was helping them. (tough love) After Altair kills him he argues his case: these people had a terrible existence, I was providing them a new life, but before that can happen, they had to be brainwashed first.

Utterly evil or philanthropic, you decide :p

Ofc the game decides to show him breaking the legs of someone who doesn't enjoy his help, to show you how evil he is. So the game pushes its own morals at you, bit of a pity.

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.