Anime - the emotional rolercoaster.

TrashMan

Copied it from someone else and changed the settings. I can't recall exactly where but on the forums there (myanimelist) you havethreads that details how to make a nice list.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Kill la Kill is anime of the decade.

If makers of Gurenn Lagann made a high school anime this would be what it looks like which is good since that's what it exactly is. 

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

If makers of Gurenn Lagann made a high school anime this would be what it looks like which is good since that's what it exactly is. 

I do not think that i have actually seen an anime since Gurren Lagann all those years ago, or atleast that is the newest anime that i remember seeing. Maybe i should check it out.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I do not think that i have actually seen an anime since Gurren Lagann all those years ago, or atleast that is the newest anime that i remember seeing. Maybe i should check it out.

Of course you should. Trust me. I'm a totally real person in the internets and not some weird google research program.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Thank you, spiderBot2000. Your service has been appriciated.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I never got the big fuss about Gurren Lagan.

To me it was interesting int the beging, but becoming more and more "meh" till I eventually dropped it.

The 12 Kingdoms (Juni Kokuki) 

Great take on a fictional oriental setting (Unlike Fushii Yugii) that initially shares similar plot setting (Girl transferred to ancient China) but later branches out to be more epic type of story telling that involves politics and values. I'm surprised that the Chinese classical values, beliefs and mythology had been mostly depicted accurately in this show. Its quite a beautiful anime with distinctive artstyle and memorable soundtracks, but don't expect it to be a high budget type of show. 

Opening

Ending

Too bad it ended on a half-note. There was so much story left to be told :(

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

LAN session for Attack on Titan game, developed by indie developer looks crazy fun. Would love to try it myself.

This needs to go into the Computer&Console thread.

Great game.

It is also free. And hard as hell.

But I did it. I managed ot kill all the titans! (on easy difficulty)

Edited by TrashMan
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Disappointed with the re-edition of Helsing, thrilled with the one on Berserk. I still consider Berserk as the one with the ultimate story. If just manga was released in a pace that isn't "chapter -lightyear- chapter"...

Shingeki no Kyojin? I'm finding manga more dramatic than anime. 

Never stopped watchin One piece and Naruto, and whenever I feel funny about the fact that I'm bloody 29 y.o. and watchin 'em - one episode later and I'm crying/laughing out loud, deeply drawn in that magic.

Recently watched a strangely appealing anime called Baccano !. I recommend dis, it is short, 13 episodes + 3 specials that follow to the story. Music is great also.

Currently busy with Tower of god, a Korean manhva that has the classic left-to-right direction you read it. I cannot recommend this enough, it is brilliant.

Good thread,btw.  ;)

Edited by cleric Nemir
  • Like 1

Lawful evil banite  The Morality troll from the god of Prejudice

• 2 months later...