Relationships of DOOM!Crush or be crushed.

4:49PM for me. Im about to go eat some pizza. Buuuuuuut my apetite isnt doing so well. See my mind feels like its on acid. Im on winter break (towards the end of it anyway) Spent most of it gaming and reading manga. What a waste!!! Im an idiot... I should have been thinking about ways to confess to the person I like. Trouble is the first two people I told about my crush was 1st my best friend (let's call her Lady Crabs) & 2 a guy friend (let's call him Mr. Jacket) Heres where the DOOOOM begins. :geek: I told Lady Crabs about it & her reaction was not too enthusiastic. In fact she hasnt been talking to me for while.... Im crazy worried about her but I've got my pride so like hell im gonna try to work things out with her first! :no: Then there is Mr Jacket who upon telling him about my feelings for his friend I soon found out that HE has a crush on ME?! :blink: That's just great! A darn love triangle! The only one who doesnt know is the fellow i have the crush on. We shall call him -> Little Slash :grin: That's all for now. Any advice for a poor love striken sap like me!!!???

I really dont wanna be crushed with this crush. Otaku Piece! :wowey:

otaku_konata_motivational_by_firedragonpunch-d57ic4r.jpg

I'm sorry but can we use this thread to discuss the relationships of Dr. Doom as his superiority over you is obvious?422746-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Does Dr. Doom have a crush on Susan Storm? I totally would.

Dr. Doom is above such attachments as his intellect and discerning tastes are to great to restrict themselves to just one woman.

Seducing Susan Storm would only be for the benefit of proving Doom's superiority over Reed, as it was delivering his child when he couldn't.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif