Kinda funny. I backed as i think most of us did. And I hardly come to the forums. Second time. Personally. I paid for there experience, knowlege, and ability to craft a tale/world. It dissapoints me a bit how much input could be affected by the community for this game. Everyones, 'I wants' might not be the best for it. I'll have to trust the team can weed it out. That said, at least they are listening which is more then can be said for others. 'shrug' Its an experiment for all involved :)

As for a private backers forum. I don't think there is much need. Just because a person can afford more doesnt mean others care any less.

Edited by Yaafm
  • Like 2

Kinda funny. I backed as i think most of us did. And I hardly come to the forums. Second time. Personally. I paid for there experience, knowlege, and ability to craft a tale/world. It dissapoints me a bit how much input could be affected by the community for this game. Everyones, 'I wants' might not be the best for it. I'll have to trust the team can weed it out.

I'm pretty sure that this is what everyone here wants. People posting ideas here aren't trying to design the game for obsidian, they are just excited and want to share their ideas of what may be fun with all the other eager and excited backers.

I'm relatively new to actually having signed up on the forum, but so far, I don't even remember what goodies there were, except a so called "backer badge" on said forums. But I haven't seen something like that in the profile setup. Did I mistake that for something else, or got the name mixed up, or does this work another way?

I'm relatively new to actually having signed up on the forum, but so far, I don't even remember what goodies there were, except a so called "backer badge" on said forums. But I haven't seen something like that in the profile setup. Did I mistake that for something else, or got the name mixed up, or does this work another way?

The forum badges apparently are going up when the fulfillment site goes up.

Also, we should get a secret handshake.*

* you may have to make your own

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The amount of ways in which I can so no, and the reasons for doing so, number in the tens of dozens.

In the case of the reason that involves me, personally, it's that I do my financials on a wholly different e-mail than the one I use for forums. I donated because I wanted to, because I genuinely care about these types of games and want to see more of them, not because I was going to get some 'bragging rights' style reward for doing so.

Edited by Umberlin

"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!

You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!"