What are you playing now?

Gorth

Omg, here I'm giving you the chance to play an excellent Ultima clone the size of Dagerfall on your Android device (ie. phone) and not even one comment about it?!

I NEED A NEW FORUM!!1!

:grin:, sorry for the desultory response.  But I have no interest in playing any game on any device. Thats my reason for the lack of enthusiasm

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Neverwinter Nights 2

I..... I.....

I just pickpocketed 750 gold rings... in one swoop. That is both ridiculously awesome yet stupidly broken

From who :) Replaying NWN2 meself nowadays too, at used Sleight of Hand many times but no good rewards yet...

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

From who :) Replaying NWN2 meself nowadays too, at used Sleight of Hand many times but no good rewards yet...

An unnamed Merchant in Blacklake District.

I think it was my 5th try or something, the previous pickpocketing attempts from the same guy either gave me ~30 gold or a necklace of sorts

I tend to steal from every named NPC and (un)named merchant I see. Even Deekin. Especially Deekin. Once in a while I grab a magical item worth thousands

Edited by Nordicus

Omg, here I'm giving you the chance to play an excellent Ultima clone the size of Dagerfall on your Android device (ie. phone) and not even one comment about it?!

I NEED A NEW FORUM!!1!

But I don't have an android device. :(

Back to Fire Emblem Awakening for me!

I NEED A NEW FORUM!!1!

But I don't have an android device. :(

I'm a Euro peasant not worthy of the game.  :(

I'll be scooping this up really soon myself.  I freakin' love Fire Emblem games, and everything I've heard points to this being the best entry in the series yet.

:dancing:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I refuse to play more PoE until they have a finished game.

I gotta ask what your definition of "finished" is in this respect?

Keep in mind I was playing the beta when there was no Act3 and even Act2 was really only half an Act. The ginormous skill tree being constantly changed multiple times eventually drove me nuts. Finished = something at least along the lines of the way Diablo2/Diablo3 go .. basic gameplay/character/area done and stay the same. I don't mind a finished game having tech patches and occasional minor alterations/adjustments, but I tend to like to know a game isn't going to change drastically every few months. eg, beta's that last 2-3 years is a bit much for me. Thus, at this point, call me when it's ready. ;)

I'm not counting their plan of selling non-essential things like backpack space for profit, which I'm sure would evolve over time as well.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm playing an old-school RPG on my Android device called 9th Dawn.

Surprised by how much fun it is, even with crap controls.

http://www.valorware.com/

If you have an Android device, I recommend checking it out.

Thanks. I've been looking for a decent roguelike (or roguelike-like) for Android...