What are you playing now?

Gorth

I think I'm addicted to the Metal Gear Rising demo.

It's out? Really??

edit; Where did you get it? ;_;

Gotta wait a day longer here in Europe.

Wish they'd release an Aliens: CM demo, but I guess they won't 'cause they know it's full of suck, like DNF was.

I'm beginning to wonder the same thing about Aliens.

I am playing GW2 and some Mechwarriors, when I have little more time I am completing my playthrough through BG1. I want to playthrough ToEE with mods but in final fight in moathouse I got 100% crash :(

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I think I'm addicted to the Metal Gear Rising demo.

It's out? Really??

edit; Where did you get it? ;_;

I've had it for over two months. It came with Zone of the Enders HD.

Though rumor has it the one dropping today has more content.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh. I heard that demo was very buggy too.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Oh. I heard that demo was very buggy too.

The demo's fine. Not seen any bugs with it.

Maybe you're thinking of the HD collection, which has some slowdown problems.

WoW PVP. Indeed this is a circle of hell.  Was funny though, from 8pm to 9pm we won a couple and people generally were business-like about things.  After 9pm, seems all the jackasses came online endless calls about "baddies", "****bags", etc.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I keep wanting to start up a game of Resident Evil 6, but then something comes up and either I don't have time, or I end up deciding just to throw one of the shooters in and play that instead.  One of these days I'll get around to it, despite the low review scores it got.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Dudes, Friends, Foes, Strangers: if you own a PS3, you MUST play Ni No Kuni. The 5 hours I have invested in the game so far felt like 30 minutes. Time flies when you're having fun I guess! ;)

Edited by Astiaks
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Dark Souls!

Beat Artorias with 1 hp last night. Then made it through to the next shortcut. Died a few times, lost 2 humanity, then was able to grind it back and an extra humanity in an hour. Oolacile Township gives humanity like nobody's business.

White Dragon Breath is very disappointing. For 50 int, I was hoping for more than that. But I guess the number of charges explains it.

Finally got around to some good ethnic cleansing in WoW.  Most of the time I've wasted in FIFA, am stomping teams pretty hard with my frontline of Klose, Podolski, Villa.  I guess it's time to up the difficulty (so my CBs will hug the touch line even more).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm Installing New Vegas as a reward for making it through some ****ty times without completely cracking, I'm going to try some of the restored content and maybe the mod that de-uglies some of the stranger looking faces, I'm just praying it doesn't devolve into a crash fest, my last playthrough was rock solid which I assume was due in part to all the stuff Obsidian patched out.

Edited by WDeranged

Red Alert 2.  Pixel and voxels :wub: :wub: :wub:  ( who gives a damn about inbalance :D)

Just plain RA2 or Yuri's Revenge?

Prism tanks everywhere!

Well i decided to replay the story, so i'm starting with plain Ra2.

And i've started The Cave but at 1900x1200 Fullscreen i get some weird graphics bug. The game looks like this http://i.imgur.com/Pl5I0Ho.jpg Freaky. It's supposed to look like this http://i.imgur.com/Rk4Q2wo.jpg ( windowed and i lowered the resolution to 1680x1050). :/

Edited by Majek
  • Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

An extremely bloody, violent and gun-slinging re-run of FNV. I'm afraid I've turned it into Borderlands. All the quests go down the drain along with the factions. The very fact that you can do it is a big plus in my book.

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Scooped up the Megadrive Classics 5 bundle yesterday for a cool buck and a half.  There's like 10 games in there but I got it primarily for Phantasy Star 2, 3, & 4.  I love the entire series dearly with 4 being my favorite, but I want to play them in order, despite the fact that 3 kind of, sort of doesn't chronologically fit, but whatever.  So I'm currently playing Phantasy Star 2.  **** yeah, old school!

NerdSmiley.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Orcs Must Die! 2 to gather skulls and update traps for a potential future co-op match.

Serious Sam 3: BFE first few levels. Doesn't feel like Serious Sam at all yet. Maybe it'll change, but so far, it's rather meh.

Next up; Spec Ops. No opinion yet due to not yet booted yet ;).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Orcs Must Die! 2 to gather skulls and update traps for a potential future co-op match.

Serious Sam 3: BFE first few levels. Doesn't feel like Serious Sam at all yet. Maybe it'll change, but so far, it's rather meh.

Next up; Spec Ops. No opinion yet due to not yet booted yet ;).

Hang in there.  I had the same reaction.  The first 4 levels are not Sam-like at all.  In fact, they downright suck, for the most part.  After that though, the game turns into the wide open fragging mayhem that is a true Sam game.  Just persevere through the first few levels of mediocrity and you'll be splattering ungodly amounts of monsters while enemies charge you left and right and projectiles come at you relentlessly in no time.  ;)

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finishing off Modern Warfare 2...a bit late to the party.

It's kinda funny, but they clean up the entire "invasion" thing in about 20 seconds in MW3.

Also, Where did darque pop back up from?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.