M4-78EP and TSLRCM 1.8.2 RELEASED!

• Like 2

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Thanks HH, off to download it. I suppose the safest thing is to uninstall previous versions rather than install "on top" of 1.8?

(Yes, I know, I could read the readme's)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest The Architect

Apparently there's a genoharadan and Malachor V mod in the works. Once that's done, gamers will have the closest thing to TSL as Obsidian intended. I want to thank everyone who worked on these mods for their time and effort and commend Obsidian for not using canon in their story. Though I would have taken it one step further and not included Bastila and Carth cameos at all, but hey, I guess that was done to keep the fanboys from crying.

M4-78EP has a lot of stuff we made up (sidequests, main story plots added)... but it holds true to the original plot design of the planet.

Otherwise it would just be too boring and bland and empty (imagine NS without sidequests, yeah).

But that's also the reason it's a seperate mod instead of part of TSLRCM.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 4 months later...

Did you happen to install them in the override rather than the root folder?

You're not supposed to do that... and it seems others have indeed reported that the game wont start a new game if you do.

^

• Like 1

^

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

I haven't actually tried the M4-78EP yet, but I figure I will give it a go when TSLRCM 1.8.3 gets released.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It'll probably take a while. Don't really have much time anymore to spend on modding :/

^

Heh, can't say anything negative about that... how many years have you spent on this now? :grin:

1.8.2 was sure worth it though (from a selfish player perspective).

Can I still use the mods in the link above if I apply the widescreen fix in the stickied thread, which states I have to roll the game back to an oldier, buggier version in order for it to work? 

Is there any other way to use widescreen without having to do that? I'm using 1360x768.