2.Mark of the Ninja

3. The Walking Dead

4.XCom Enemy Unkown

5. Far Cry 3 (that one suprised me :))

6.Dragon's Dogma

7.Legends of Grimrock

8.Crusader Kings 2

9.Assassins Creed 3

10. Risen 2 (only here for thanks too its "Pirates&Voodoo Theme" otherwise its a downfall after Risen 1)

Honorable mentions;

Journey, Hitman Absolution, Borderlands 2, Dishonorable, Spec Ops The line and FTL.

Edited by cyberarmy

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

I still have an unopened box of Fallout: NV (GOTY edition), and i play Delux Ski Jump 3 every now and then.

That was a short list.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's your top 10 of 2012, not your top 10 of 1999.

Didn't see it specified by any binding authority that it was a game released in 2012, first time I'd played those games was this year.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Alert a moderator!

As for having time to play all these, well, have to do something at work.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

How do you guys find time to play so many games?

Here's my top 10 list for 2012

DA origins

DA 2

Sims 2

Spider solitaire

....None of those games came out in 2012.... :facepalm:

Oh man, lol! Totally didn't catch that part... thought it was what we played last year. Sorry!

Well in that case, let me update...

2 hours a day, 5 days a week = 10 hours of gaming a week (not counting extra weekend time)

most games are 40 hours or less to play (with shooters and action games usually being only 10 hours, though some rpg's can go as high as 100+)

so i average about 15 games a year

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I sometimes play a lot of games by trying but not actually finishing a lot of games. :-

...I may spend oodles of hours playing, some years, but usually all those hours are spent on one or three specific games. If no game captures me like that, I don't spend very many hours on gaming at all.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I typically play a new game a month, and I don't finish most of them. It's actually rare that a game keeps my attention longer than a month.

Heh, I realised that I haven't uninstalled Alpha Protocol from my machine since i first installed it when it originally came out. It goes months without me playing it, but then I'll start it up and have another poke at it again...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

2 hours a day, 5 days a week = 10 hours of gaming a week (not counting extra weekend time)

most games are 40 hours or less to play (with shooters and action games usually being only 10 hours, though some rpg's can go as high as 100+)

Really? That's not that much time at all is it? Pretty reasonable actually. Especially considering how much time some kids spend playing games.

Really? That's not that much time at all is it? Pretty reasonable actually. Especially considering how much time some kids spend playing games.

I don't know what you're implying there but my 50 hours of Civilization 5 in the past 2 weeks is a perfectly normal amount of playtime I tell you!

• Like 1

well, i did say not counting weekends (i typically play about 4-5 hours on saturday and sunday - of course, some weekends i dont play at all if im busy with travel or other things)

and if im sick or my wife is out of town or something i usually end up playing a LOT during that time. still, im sure that finding even 2 hours a day to play will be hard once i have kids, which is not that far in the future now

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I don't know what you're implying there but my 50 hours of Civilization 5 in the past 2 weeks is a perfectly normal amount of playtime I tell you!

That seems really low for two weeks. Then again it is Civ V :p

The pure awesomeness of the title "Lollipop Chainsaw" demands I Google it and find out what it is.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts