You all probably remember this PE wallpaper? I sort of liked it, but it was still missing Sagani, so I figured I'd add her to it. The result wasn't half bad, so I'm going to share it with you... think of it as an early present. ;)

Happy Holidays! santa_smiley.gif

1920x1200 - Click:

uHwVZl.jpg

1920x1080 - Click:

rArYll.jpg

• Like 1

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

Good stuff.

Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of the tea-flavored monochrome color for desktop use though.

Does anyone know why there seem to be two versions of Aloth's picture floating around, one with snakes and one with feathers?

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

Good stuff.

Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of the tea-flavored monochrome color for desktop use though.

Does anyone know why there seem to be two versions of Aloth's picture floating around, one with snakes and one with feathers?

You inspired to me to mess around in photoshop for a little bit. Its just a work in progress, but do you think you would like the final product?

projecteternity.png

Edited by ShadowTiger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Obsidian should release a wallpaper version of that first concept art of Sagani.

Nice coloring but I really don't like Forton's stance. It looks like he's heroicly taking a crap, standing up.