My loot bag arrived!

Wait, if someone got their "loot bag," wouldn't that imply they were shipping the physical KS tier stuff? I sure haven't gotten anything that implied they've done anything towards that yet. (Or was that one thing a special case, shipped earlier/separate times?)

I figured the OP was talking about the inventory stash thing in the last update, which could sorta be seen as that magical "loot bag" in some rpg games of past. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Could you post a picture of the haul?

Sure but it will take a few days since I left my phone at my parents house. *Yes I am that stupid*

But for now I will just list what was included:

- A AMD processor

- A PC copy of Alpha Protocol signed by a bunch of the Obsidian staff on the cover, with a message saying "Thank You Dylan!" (My name) in the center.

- A black pen with "Obsidian entertainment" on it.

- A Dungeon Siege 3 comic

- A Fallout New Vegas patch with the word "Courier" on it

- Another cooler Fallout New Vegas cloth patch with a picture of the Vault Boy holding a bottle Cap with a "Mojave Express" mail service logo on it. Also the patch indicates that the mail route includes New Vegas, Zion Valley, Big M.T., The Divide and Sierra Madre. It is shaped like something a real life postal employee would wear

- Lastly a mystery cloth patch that I don't know the origin of, It has an birds talon, a symbol with lighting coming out of it and a snake on it. The words written on the bottom are "Quo Nemo Sequt Potest" I don't know what it is from but it is wicked looking.

Heh, k, guess that is is the processor reward tier then. I suppose having the processor in it makes it something to send faster. Most of the rest of the physical tier thingies are dependent on the game being completed/near completed.

.... but still, I protest...because they could at least send me my t-shirt. :biggrin: ... eh, maybe they haven't figured out what to put on it yet.

Blazing Hero, sounds like a nice haul. I didn't need the processor but I'd love the pen and the patches. Heh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Heh, k, guess that is is the processor reward tier then. I suppose having the processor in it makes it something to send faster. Most of the rest of the physical tier thingies are dependent on the game being completed/near completed.

.... but still, I protest...because they could at least send me my t-shirt. :biggrin: ... eh, maybe they haven't figured out what to put on it yet.

Blazing Hero, sounds like a nice haul. I didn't need the processor but I'd love the pen and the patches. Heh.

Thanks! I actually sent you a PM right before you posted and pretty much confirmed exactly what you expected.

Worry not everyone, nothing from the 250 dollar tier down was shipped to me. I think Obsidian was just trying to be nice and get the AMD to the 350 backers as soon as possible.

Wait, if someone got their "loot bag," wouldn't that imply they were shipping the physical KS tier stuff?

Wait a minute, didn´t they wanted to send an eMail to all backers first, asking whether you want your stuff digital or physical?

Ok, every item I bought was digital, because I wanted to avoid the shipping costs, but I hope I didn´t miss anything....

BTW sounds like a great package their Blazing hero, make some photos and have fun with the goodies.

Could you post a picture of the haul?

Sure but it will take a few days since I left my phone at my parents house. *Yes I am that stupid*

But for now I will just list what was included:

- A AMD processor

- A PC copy of Alpha Protocol signed by a bunch of the Obsidian staff on the cover, with a message saying "Thank You Dylan!" (My name) in the center.

- A black pen with "Obsidian entertainment" on it.

- A Dungeon Siege 3 comic

- A Fallout New Vegas patch with the word "Courier" on it

- Another cooler Fallout New Vegas cloth patch with a picture of the Vault Boy holding a bottle Cap with a "Mojave Express" mail service logo on it. Also the patch indicates that the mail route includes New Vegas, Zion Valley, Big M.T., The Divide and Sierra Madre. It is shaped like something a real life postal employee would wear

- Lastly a mystery cloth patch that I don't know the origin of, It has an birds talon, a symbol with lighting coming out of it and a snake on it. The words written on the bottom are "Quo Nemo Sequt Potest" I don't know what it is from but it is wicked looking.

Got mine as well. Same loot. Pretty damn cool.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Quick google search, the talon/snake patch is for Alpha Protocol.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg