Dungeon Defender is a great game if you are into tower defense type games. Bought it (and it's DLC's) over time as they got released.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dungeon Defender is a great game if you are into tower defense type games. Bought it (and it's DLC's) over time as they got released.

That's the only reason I came here, screaming like an madman ^^''' This offer is just too good for anyone whose into tower defenses. And I have thought: is there any sense writing frequent posts about sales on GOG, Steam, Gamer

Well if you get Dungeon Defender as a bundle during sales it costs far far less than 50 and is a real steal.

Though I need friends to really play it. Still lvl 71 on my aprentice and far from even that on my other characters.

Looking forward to the new christmas DLC.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I know it can get cheaper than 50$, but it's not the normal price. And even then, the 7$ you can give for the HIB beats any Steam Sale xD

I wonder, why Steam has not made an "End of The World" Sale XD

To be fair towards THQ, filing for Chapter 11 protects them from their creditors (they can't demand payments), as they are dealing with an Asset Purchase Agreement with some private equity firm.

So while it's quite possible the THQ name may die (it may not), I'm actually not too worried about the various IPs.

It's quite possible, but since nothing is still sure, I decided to write what I wrote about it :/ Any time we get some certain information about what will happen to THQ, I will write another post :)

Exactly, and that's why I am making a blog :) And also, it became a source of frustration, mostly because the stupid upload speed of my internet, uploading a gameplay for my post is a massacre :< But still, SOON a new post :D

And as I said, another post :)

http://gamingbyyeti.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-old-and-new-eye-of-beholder-legend.html

And there is a really, REALLY small chance I will be at my pc before Christmas Eve, so I would like wish you a very merry christmas, tons of presents and everything you desire :) And thank you for reading and commenting on my blog, you are awesome :)

The only Pokemon I know of are from an accidental glimpse of the commercials cartoons on TV a few years ago :(

Never understood what it was about :wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ok sorry, but is driving me insane.

The difference between "a" and "an"

If the following word starts with a consonant, you use "a".

The N in "an" is only added because of phonetical reasons when the next word starts with a vowel or, very rarely, a silent H.

So it is "a pokemon" not "an pokemon"

It is "a beta" but "an early beta" and in turn "a very early beta".

When unsure, you have to speak the words out loud. Is the first sound following the article "a" a consonant? Then there is no N. Is the first sound a vowel? Then you add the N.

So to sum up, its only "an" if the following word starts with an A,E,U,I,O and on very few occasions an H. But usually the H at the start of words actually does have a sound and therefor usually it is "a" without the N for words starting with H. For example "When she was young, Jessie wanted to become a nurse at a hospital for pokemon"

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system and you did say we should comment on these things :)

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

There are a few exceptions :)

Gorth is an XCOM Operative? Fighting a unification war?

Favourite pet peeves... people who mutilates English by thinking that site/sight, through/threw, horde/hoard etc. are interchangeable :p

True, got carried away with vowels and added U to the list even though U is a case by case thing. I guess if it has the latin root such as uniform or uranium etc then its "a". When it doesn't then its "an" urgency, "an" ulterior motive etc.

With abreviations its wierd, but it isn't the sound of the letter but the word that is the name of the letter that is actually pronounced. So what you are actually saying is Gorth is an excom Operative ;)

What I find confusing is things like "an EU council meeting" if using the abreviation, but "a European Union council meeting: if you don't use it.

English teachers need to live too :)

Then I don't know if I should be astonished or jealous of it xD''' You are an anomaly, at least I think so xD Nintendo made sure that Pokemon were everywhere, they even added them as a toy to Lay's xD'''

The South Park episode was pretty good though.

Edited by Serrano

Woah, it's a shame my internet went down pretty much 2 minutes after I had wrote my post :x

And thanks a lot for the grammar lesson, you are like 5x better then the teachers I have in college xD

And I know it's a little selfish, but would you mind sharing the blog a bit? A would like some more views (which translates to more comments and feedback) Anything would be great : )

Edited by Jasiek