Mistake,ignore this

Malekith

Mistake  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Nothing?

I voted mistake...

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

All I have to do is divine from what I know of you, are you the sort of man that would make a mistake? Now, a clever man would not make a mistake, for he would know that only a great fool would vote "mistake". I am not a fool, so clearly I cannot vote "mistake". But you must have known that I am not a fool, you would have counted on it, so I clearly cannot vote "nope". But you are a prestidigitator, who are used to not being trusted, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not vote "mistake". You would have suspected that I would know the reputation of prestidigitators, so I can clearly not choose "nope". You made this thread so you could be relying on your own wit, so I can clearly not choose "mistake", but you've also posted in other threads, so you must have studied, and in studying you would have learned that man is easily manipulated, so you would have put the answer as far away from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not vote "nope". You've given everything away, I know what the answer is...

What in the world can that be!?

/points behind Malekith

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

There is no mistake. There is no deliberation or calculation. There is simply nothingness. An empty mind, a pure being. Devoid of thought, his actions are determined by the forces of the universe, just as a leaf has no mind but to go where the wind carries it. He gives us two choices, congratulates the "right" and chides the "wrong," but they are not his words, for he has none. They are the wind in the trees, the waves lapping upon the shore, the things that give us pause to think. To think that perhaps there is another way. That is his gift to us. We look with our eyes and see two choices, but we look with our minds and see any number of choices we please. The road ahead is dark, untrodden, but there is only one true direction: forward. The die has been cast, the trap has been set, and we have no choice but to see this through to the end. We press ever onward, into the darkness, never faltering in our cause.

If you fall, you will not fall in vain. We alone will mark the path for those that come after, each of us becoming a beacon to show the way, that someday, those who follow in our footsteps might reach the end of this harrowing path. And they will thank us for guiding their way, and thank Malekith for challenging us to find this new way. For his is the hardest lot of us all, to abandon all thought and reason, and to become empty of mind and spirit, a pure vessel for the cosmos to show us the true path is not that which is known, but that which is unknown.

Godspeed comrades, your sacrifices will not be forgotten.