Down the line:

Icescape Gate: Retribution

Icescape Gate: Underworld

Icescape Gate: Forgotten Chronicles

And the inevitable reboot:

Icescape Gate: Rebirth

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 1 month later...

Infinite Eternity: Perpetual Endless Forever!

Aeternum.  And get the band Aeternum(one of them,anyway) to do a soundtrack so you can play Aeternum while listening to Aeternum,aeterumnaly.

• Like 1

Lawful evil banite  The Morality troll from the god of Prejudice

^ Go ahead and make it "Scroll Calibur" and you can get Bethesda in on the fun, 8D

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I'm guessing that the word "Eon" or "Aeon" will be in the title. I think that a major theme is going to be about how current events in the world are marking the beginning or the end of an age/era.

Since this is planned to be a new franchise, I think the titles will be similar to the C&C Tiberium franchise, Dawn, Sun, and Twilight, each title reflecting a new time.

I'm guessing that the word "Eon" or "Aeon" will be in the title. I think that a major theme is going to be about how current events in the world are marking the beginning or the end of an age/era.

I've got it!

"Eternit-E: Eon The End"

8)

(I'm going for this year's Worst Joke Ever award.)

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Galdur's Bate III? Do you think they could get away with a name like that? :p Somehow I doubt it.

The name is probably going to be soul-based, since that seems to be the theme of the project.

Eternal Souls? Oh but then From Software might sue :p

It can't have Scrolls in the name, unfortunately. Soul Scrolls doesn't come off the tongue easily though.

Galdur‘s Bate...somehow remind me Gillbert Bates of Arcanum.................

I immediately saw the same thing haha! Do you think that was an Easter egg that everyone missed in Arcanum?

Also if you talk to someone in Arcanum about the "Isle of Despair" they'll respond with "You mean the Black Isle? Sorry can't help you"

Cain and his team are brilliant dudes. xD