What will the real name be?

Vox Catulus Vox Dei (the voice of the Kitten is the voice of God)

`This is just the beginning, Citizens! Today we have boiled a pot who's steam shall be seen across the entire galaxy. The Tea Must Flow, and it shall! The banner of the British Space Empire will be unfurled across a thousand worlds, carried forth by the citizens of Urn, and before them the Tea shall flow like a steaming brown river of shi-*cough*- shimmering moral fibre!` - God Emperor of Didcot by Toby Frost.

Shadows of the old world

Suns of the new world.

(about old world influences coming over to the newly discovered lands)

Just thought it'd be nice to have a suggestion without eternity our souls.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Heritage of Immortality or perhaps Legacy of the Immortal, designed to represent the immortal souls of the Eternity setting.

Immortals End, representing Saint Waidwens slaying at Fellhammer.

The Machinery of Eternity, the process by which souls are spun out over and again in Eternity.

The Broken Soul, an epiphet for the protagonist perhaps.

Edit: Considering Eternity is a world on the cusp of change perhaps the game might bear a name such as, Eternity: An Age Awakens or somesuch, that also symbolises the beginning of the franchise.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

shattered souls

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Its hard to think of one when we don't know much of the world or its history, nor much of the plot. From what we know it could be like Memories of Aedyr, or Ashes of Aedyr or something

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If it weren't for "Project," I'd say stick with the current name. But, I do like "Eternity: ...". I'm just not sure what to put after the colon.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I think it would be more likely to use some sort of gaelic/celtic rather than Latin, as the region/world is heavily influenced by celtic culture and language. Something like Anamacha Síoraí, which I think roughly translates to Eternal Souls if Google Translate can be relied on.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Only possible name for this game is the following, anything else is simply wrong and will never be considered in this or any other world:

I am an oldschool, deep & complex role playing monster, cursed by the gods which is why I cannot be dumbed down by any existing force, cannot and will never be mainstream, will not try to be accessible even to dogs or infants or console players.

Well....or something like it.

As we would need some insight into the actual world of PE to come up with a name that fits it is advisable for the developers to invite all of us to their studio so we can see some part of the world to adequatley adress the naming issue.

Oh, well, if we're doing Engrish-y names:

Magic Souls DX: Peace Sister Quest ~æ

Twinkle Song: The Lovely Witch Arflowna

Eternity Force: Soul Of The Passionate Hero!

Soul Dancer: High School Is Weird, Upperclassman~

Oppan! Eternal Recurrence Of Legendary Heroes

And, of course:

Soul Of The Heart: ~Days Among The Eternal Cherry Blossoms~